Diageo Business Services role responsible for ensuring services are delivered to the highest standards. Support communication and adoption of new technologies in our employee base. Leverage Central Service Delivery, drive service improvement and address business requirements. Proactively acts as service champion and conduit for new tech deployment, on-going service, support, stability and compliance.
- Support embedment and communications of technologies, services and security guidelines to improve employee experience with services. This includes supporting employees to understand company technologies, identify and drive opportunities to use it and championing use.
- Actively support deployment of up-to-date IT nfrastructure platform standards (laptops, network, VC, WiFi, etc) in the geography. Support and coordinate deployment of Diageo Workplace and Perfect Office techs and confirm appropriate service wrap is available to provide stable and reliable services.
- Proactively engage with end users to identify and support on-going business needs, coordinate communications and events to keep them informed of service reviews, improvements plans, outages and techs available seeking to deliver a brilliant employee experience.
- Address employee service concerns and escalations from the tech and process perspective.
- Support cost optimization in the delivery of services and enable company cost reduction leveraging on available technologies.
- Manage delivery, maintenance and support of IT services by ensuring internal and 3rd party teams deliver services upon SLAs and internal control framework.
- Provide local support to offshore teams in the delivery of services. This includes active participation in service reviews, perform activities "on the ground" (hands and eyes) improvement plans among other actions with Internal delivery teams and service partners.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field of IT operations
- Approximate least 3-5 years in IT or an IT focused business area
- Good communication skills and ability to connect and engage with employees and business functions
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of IT services under service framework (ITIL, COBIT).
- Understanding of IT technologies interdependencies
- Ability to work in a multisourcing environment under onshore, nearshore and offshore resource approaches.
- Understanding of budget and cost centre management
- English. Bilingual with Spanish or Portuguese would be a plus
- Capable of operating with cross-functional teams in multiple geographies and timezones
Key Factors to succeed
- Ability to create effective relationships with key business stakeholders, service partners and global delivery teams. Must be a good communicator and demonstrate understanding of engagement and escalation processes.
- Able to understand tech standards and roadmap, align deployment plans in the geography of central, regional or local projects. Adapt plans considering market/business needs.
- Proactive customer centric approach to services: Boldness to deliver high quality services to employees, holding support teams accountable for delivery of services, corrective and improvement plans. Passion to ensure all services are delivered as per agreed quality standards.