About the role
You are lead of the cluster experiential team and you're responsible for plans, coordination and execution of all the experiential activations and contacts for all brands of the local market (brand building and brand selling). You monitor local team performance and help the organization to reach targets and plans. Furthermore, you keep up good relations within the local experiential scene and you're informed about latest sector trends and happenings.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Create and monitor execution of an experiential plan based on marketing (culture and
occasion) and commercial objectives (sales and visibility) aligned with the brand's needs &
The EXP.Lead is responsible for the performance of the local experiential team, the creation
or integration of (local) experiential plans, the relation with key-industry accounts and the
operational excellence on experiential activities. The EXP manager can identify
himself/herself with the brands and promote them and act accordingly during all the external
- (ABC) - Act as a local key-account in the 3rd space Create and maintain right commercial partnerships with bigger venues, event organizations and contacts and build strong sustainable long-term relationships.
- (ABC) Monitor the team in operational excellence of all brand activations, as well as in the process as result. This in close collaboration with all possible involved parties, such as event organizers, external agencies, brand managers, sales responsible ambassadors. Be informed what's going on and keep pulse with execution on weekly base.
- (ABC) Create a winning-department culture: acquire a wolfpack of ambitious teamplayers who go for the extra mile, are passionate about our brands and want to be leader in the experiential category in the business. Open for trends, linked with the organizations needs and energized to work hard during intensive peaks.
- (ABC) Creation (and integration) of (local) experiential plans: align internally with brand directors, CPA managers, Advocacy managers and On-trade sales managers for planning of activity. Be able to produce and execute channel-plans, activation ideas and guidance in operational challenges. Involve trends, field-learnings, experience and agency-inputs. Be the execution expert in the internal planning expert.
- (ABC) Budget ownership and Reporting: internal reporting and monitoring of performance. Weekly budget status with the team about future challenges, opportunities and ways of finding economies.
- (ABC) Strong connection with the field: be present and active on the field and visible in the office. The job of an experiential lead is to bring the experience from the field to the meeting room by intensive communication with team and field - checks.
- (ABC) Monitor agency performance and be SPOC 1 for all operational and budget communication and actions.
- (A/B) Analyzing brand positioning trends in the market.
- (C) Commercial Policy: Follow-up and reporting on commercial performance.
Measures of success
- Drive results & excellence in execution:
- Better execution of D2D activations
- Uplift presence in the 3rd space.
- Structure the experiential activity in the local markets and find economies in
- infrastructure, planning and agency work
- Monitor agency performance, POSM and infrastructure
- Create a commercial policy which generates incremental value for the company.
- Create a winning team:
- Build a strong internal expert department closely linked to other departments:
- consumer marketing, customer marketing, advocacy and sales
- Create a dynamic, hungry and agile team who connects with our consumers
- and can create unique consumer experiences.
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have the following education and work experience:
- Min. Bachelor level, preferably in an economical or marketing-oriented education;
- Min. 6 years of work experience and 3 years in the experiential scene. Ideally
- possessing an active network within local market events scene;
- Commercial feeling and a born negotiator;
- Hands-on, energetic, flexible and creative;
- No problem with working after office hours or during weekends;
- Being able to handle changing work pressure, with a high peak in the months May until September;
- Having a good marketing insight and being organizational strong;
- You can work independently, and you are pro-active and a team player;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Language Skills: Local market mother tongue + English
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.