About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Wholesale Account Manager
This role will be focused on both account management to maximise existing relationships, whilst also putting significant focus on winning and developing new accounts. A strong candidate will be an outstanding relationship builder, with the ability to sell from our premium portfolio. Supporting, monitoring and execution of retention strategy for ABI brands within partner wholesale supplied outlets is key to this role, along with demonstration of commercial acumen and delivery of KPI results, whilst embracing the ABI 10 key principals.
If successful in this role, the candidate will be equipped with the skills to move into key account management within sales in either on or off trade, or leadership roles across multiple functions.
- Grow AB InBev share/sales within the National and Regional Wholesale Partners
- Deliver distribution, volume and other commercial metric
- Build promotional plans with customers to ensure AB InBev has the strongest promotional participation across categories & outperforms the competition across all key commercial metrics.
- Develop a strong network of working relationships across the ledger from HO contacts, Wholesale Salesforce, WKAMs, Technical Support
- Liaise with WKAMs and attend National and Regional Sales Meetings
- Track, monitor and manage ABI listing fee and legacy loans
- Supporting the implementation of cross-functional project
About the candidate:
- Account Management
- Effective journey planning
- Internal and External Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Creative Problem Solving
- Microsoft Excel
- ZBB cost budget
- Data Analysis
- Trade Marketing
- Brands Dispense
- Monthly Sales Out data review
- Monthly business review
- Track promotional results
- Brand retention
- Growth plans
- Ongoing population of POCE database
- Degree (Or Equivalent
- A-Levels A-C (Or Equivalent)
- GCSEs A-C (Or Equivalent) Career Path
- On-Trade Key Account Management
- Off-Trade Key Account Management
- Leadership Roles
- Trade Marketing
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, w ith operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and o ur diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.