About the role
The Field Sales Executive Off-Trade is responsible for the excellent execution in Point of Sale, putting into practice the correct guidelines of the brands. Supervises the fulfillment of 100% of the visits in Hotels
Excellent enforcement at the Point of Sales of our Execution Pillars: Distribution, Visibility, Quality, Price, Advocacy, Promotion.
Generate relationships of WIN - WIN with the client.
Execute in time and form the Local Commercial Plan of the Company
In this role you will be accountable for creating value through driving sales and developing strong relationship with key customers in your dedicated territory. You will be driving the performance and growth of Bacardi's brands within your territory through negotiating the commercial terms and building long lasting relationships with customers. Your strong communication, presentation, networking and interpersonal skills will be key to your success in this role.
* You will be responsible to deliver key sales and Commercial targets for your dedicated territory
* You are an important day-to-day face of Bacardi Brand towards the customers in your dedicated territory and will act as the key contact for customers in that territory, driving new business and maintaining sustainable relationships.
* You will use Bacardi Commercial Way assets (e.g. Picture of Success) and approach with excellence to activate our brands to influence consumers at the point of purchase.
* You will be accountable for optimizing the return on Investment across your territory
This role is varied and a large percentage of your time will be spent interacting with the local customers.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Deliver results and excellence in execution.
- Deliver on Pictures of Success targets, complete survey and work in partnership with customers / distributor to deliver excellence in execution.
- Develop and manage the sales plan for your territory (Logical Paths) based on delivery of Commercial priorities.
- Manage territory / channel / account performance on a monthly/quarterly basis, working with customers / distributor to ensure delivery of forecast and budget (volume / value / execution) in line with Bacardi Scorecard.
- Act as the leading customer contact, building effective long-term relationships with customers / distributor.
- Provide input to the Area Field Sales Managers on key channel, customer and competitive activity.
- Communicate effectively with customers to seek inputs for product and service improvement and resolve day-to-day operational questions/issues.
Develop talent and capability.
- Implement standardized Commercial best practices.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Bacardi history and culture.
- Connect resources and capabilities (e.g. Revenue Growth Management (RGM), Point of Sale (POS), research, selling support materials) to support local business objectives.
Measures of success
Performance: Achieve *Pictures of Success- targets.
Value share: Drive value share growth of key Bacardi brands.
Commercial scorecard: Achieve goals defined in Commercial Scorecard.
Customer: Achieve target customer satisfaction measures.
Enagement: Support delivery of engagement and enablement activities in order to deliver sustained improvement.
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Well-developed written and verbal communication, presentation.
- Effective use of networking and strong interpersonal skills.
- Confident presence and in person professional appearance.
- Demonstrable track record of performance and delivery.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Fluency in country's most spoken languages.
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in Sales roles.
- Experience in the Spirits and/or Beverage Industry is a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency in English language skills.
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.