About the role
As Senior Manager, IT Business Partner you will be the strategic IT partner for a Hub (small to medium size) leader and his/her leadership team - Hub clients will have a "single IT point of contact" with end-to-end accountability for portfolio, delivery and operations. Leveraging your local business partnership and customer interactions, you will effectively shape and manage new requirements, develop business cases, identify opportunities to deliver value to the company and drive the business. In a matrixed organization, you will provide critical input to the company strategic IT planning and budget cycles, feeding the Hub level priorities, and facilitate the business engagement to drive standardization, simplification, synergies/scale and savings.
You will be accountable for the delivery and the success of best-in-class IT initiatives for your Hub working closely and effectively with the IT Services organization. You will be accountable with your Hub organization for the adoption of the key IT services.
The level of this role will make you part of a leadership team, making key decisions that will significantly impact your portfolio and place you in a position of key accountability on many initiatives.
In this role, depending on the number of markets you are responsible for, you can expect to travel to visit local teams or clients.
At this position, you will report to the Director, IT LAC. Depending on the size of the business managed and your seniority in the role, you can evolve to become Director, IT Business Partner.
This role is coupled with a Program or Service management role at a global or regional level (as per separate IT role profile).
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Make relevant the IT strategy for your Hub. Drive clarity on priorities
- Articulate the Hub needs, identify unmet needs to deliver value to the company. Translate in IT terms if need be and input into the IT global portfolio strategy
- Identify and qualify business transformation ideas
- Provide input to the Services and Solutions organizations on what is needed. Then ensure that these solutions are part of the portfolio if common to other Hubs. You represent Hub interests in IT initiatives
- Own the overall IT Hub action plan, aligned with the Hub leader and global IT
- Drive on-going review with key stakeholders across all functions of the services delivered (monthly KPI metrics) which feed planning, prioritization of all outstanding service requests and incidents
Business and Community engagement
- Be the key communication point between the Hub and the IT organization
- Be in touch with your Hub leadership team, over-communicate if need be: Know your business partners to represent their needs and to identify unmet needs. Be the face of IT in the leadership team. Raise awareness, make sure all your lead team members have a clear sense of what IT is and how they can leverage our services Act as an IT consultant when required
- Create excellent relationships with the IT Services organizations - leverage the internal and external resources
- Be the be escalation point for the IT service performance issues/outages
- Go across the boundaries of the business/services lines to get people engaged when needed
- Develop your network, internally and externally and leverage it
- Create lasting beneficial relationships with strategic external partners
Deliver with excellence best in class initiatives to the Hub and drive their adoption
- Shape the development and drive execution of best in class initiatives that meet the priorities of the Hub
- Ensure the commercialization of the initiative is adequate to your Hub
- Ensure the initiatives are well adopted by the Hubs
- Orchestrate the functioning of the matrix within the Hub, pulling the appropriate resources as needed
- Understand and be able to explain the IT charging processes and costs to your client
- Provide your input into the budget construction, as requested
Be an IT inspiring leader
- Coach, mentor, provide constructive feedback and develop the IT organization around you (would you have or not direct reports)
Measures of success
Measures - Define, track and manage metrics in the new operating model with focus on service delivery, reliability, usage and cost management
Client satisfaction (informal and formal feedback - no survey existing to date)
Talent: Deliver against talent management activities as measured via the Talent Scorecard (when applicable)
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Deep Business Knowledge - Understand the business and business processes with the ability to effectively connect technical solutions across the Hub to increase value
- Experience in multiple IT services/programs in the company, ideally SAP
- Experience of a leadership role in matrix organization, managing multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Experience/exposure to different markets dynamics/specificities/cultures
- Experience in project management and finances
- Experience in management of others, coaching and mentoring (even if you don't have direct reports)
- Proficiency in English language skills
The following experiences are recommended:
- Fluent in another language than English
- Experience in leadership roles in international environment (across multiple countries) and abroad
- Experience with manufacturing processes for a plant IT client manager
- Assignment in another function to gain deep business understanding
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.