Export & Logistics Co-ordinator (known internally as a Market Service Owner)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to be a key player in a customer focused Service & Supply Team based in Glasgow. The team is responsible for the management of customer service to the markets on behalf of Scotland Supply.
Purpose of the Role:
- To ensure efficient, reliable movement of customer orders from production to in-market delivery, on time and in full.
- To prepare and collate export documentation relating to orders in line with market requirements.
- Manage order dates in line with production planning and despatch requirements
- Develop excellent relationships with carriers to book capacity, advise shipping instructions, confirm shipments and
- resolve issues.
- Prepare and collate order documentation, including legal documentation, to meet market requirements.
- Work closely with Diageo Amsterdam Supply Network Planners and Market Hubs to resolve service issues and drive process improvement.
- Monitor and record KPI measures assuming ownership for driving continuous improvement of the key processes.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Export qualification preferable but not essential
- Minimum 2 years experience in a logistics, export related or customer service environment
- Supply Chain experience e.g. planning, replenishment, make to order fulfilment, manufacturing, materials and services supply.
- Brand Awareness
- C&E Awareness
- Supply chain systems: SAP
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment. By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere .
OPEN TO A CONVERSATION ON FLEXIBLE WORKING