The Ecommerce Marketing Manager Partnerships & Strategy will be responsible for managing all of the data associated with our eCommerce retailer, distributor and digital partner engagements. Key focus will be on developing new analytic modeling techniques that will deliver grounded insights that will shape our eCommerce strategies. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of category management principles in the digital space with proven abilities to develop recommendations for product assortment and site navigation to optimize trips, conversion and basket sales.
Although not a specific requirement, experience in the Bev Alc and/or traditional CPG industries is preferred.
Complexity of Role:
- Must be able to manage multiple data sources/agencies
- Proven capabilities in category management in the digital space - assortment recommendations, site navigation optimization, cross category merchandising strategies
- Robust understanding of advanced analytics with specific knowledge of data management and insight generation in the on-line environment. Ability to gather, synthesize, analyze, and present data from multiple systems/sources.
- Working knowledge of eCommerce business model development with skills in identifying future trends as this dynamic channel continues to evolve
- Must be able to build relationships and influence decision makers at large and small retailers
- Manages all eCommerce data agency partnerships
- Conducts all data mining & analytical modeling to inform strategy development
- Identifies relevant insights from data and primary research
- Conducts M&E to drive continuous strategy/site optimization
- Identifies technology solutions to accelerate business performance
- Responsible for identifying future partnership opportunities with grounded financial forecasting
- Recommends assortment and promotional activities for Bev Alc categories
College graduate with 7-10 years of experience that includes:
- Working in the category management function with specific experience in eCommerce
- Solid software skills relevant to eCommerce and data management/insight generation (syndicated, SPECTRA, panel data, shopper loyalty, sales performance tracking)
- Sales experience with major CPG or beverage category a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Highly developed project management skills
- Track record of success in:
- Category management in the digital space
- Diagnostics/problem solving
- Insight generation and strategy development
- Customer relationship building
Role can be based in NY or Norwalk
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.