Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company. Custodians of some of the most loved iconic brands such as Guinness®, Smirnoff®, Johnnie Walker® and Tanqueray®. Our roots are found in entrepreneurs, philanthropists and people of extraordinary character who make our organisation full of heritage and passion.
Our success as a business depends on the success of our people. So we make sure that we create an environment where everyone feels included and able to perform at their best.
Purpose of Role
The role will support the execution of our commercial capability plans across Europe by providing the required administrative support to the Senior Capability Managers and the in-cluster Faculties. Support will include the organisation and logistics of training interventions, management of 3rd party vendor processes and completion of required capability related reporting, governance and accreditation processes.
- Ensure the organisation and logistics of all European training interventions are delivered brilliantly and on time, including management of delegates and facilitators, joining instructions, venues, materials and follow ups
- In line with relevant Diageo processes and policies manage the successful relationships with external partners including creation of Purchase Orders, management of invoicing and joint logistics of interventions
- Own and deliver the capability reporting requirements of the Senior Capability Managers and the cluster faculties, ensure reports are accurately compiled in line with required timelines
- Manage all accreditation, diagnostics such as iDevelop and governance requirements of the Senior Capability Managers and cluster faculties
- Ensure Europe comply fully with all reporting and governance requirements of the Global Capability team
- Other Accountabilities
- Support the Senior Capability Managers in developing measure and evaluate that allows us to assess the impact of our capability interventions and investment and optimise our plans going forward
- Attendance of key training events to ensure the brilliant execution is expected to be required
The Training Coordinator will be effective across all facets of administration and proficient in the use of multiple Diageo systems and applications, as well as key MS Office programmes, particularly Excel and Powerpoint. Experience and / or an understanding of the commercial teams and operations of our business would be an advantage.
- A passion for learning and development
- A good communicator with an ability to rapidly build networks and relationships with stakeholders
- Passionate and conscientious for delivering the highest standards of work
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work accurately with analytical reporting requirements
- Flexibility and attitude to manage changing and ad hoc requirements as required
*Please note that the location of this position is flexible within our European facilities. However, Amsterdam would be preferred.