Diageo NA Finance is embarking on a major change in the way we work and the way we work with our business partners. The change impacts all aspects of the way we operate. Getting our data and systems environment right is a top priority, as it underpins many of the other changes we are looking to make.
Purpose of Role:
This is a critical role in enabling our North America Finance Transformation. This role will be part of the systems integration team which was recently created to work with DBS to design, develop, and implement data and systems improvements across the business. Key to this is creating a stable, user-friendly, integrated technology for the Finance team and their business partners to enable faster smarter decision-making. The role will specifically be responsible for helping to embed the US Spirits BPM system within the new organization. This role will work cross-functionally, connecting sales, marketing, finance, and DBS to deliver the platform.
The complexity of Role: This role interacts with a large number of end users include Commercial Sales & Marketing, Finance, Brand Marketing, Customer Marketing, and other centrally based functions.
The success of someone in this role is impacted by their ability to:
- Acquire a detailed understanding of core BPM business processes, data flow, and reporting capabilities.
- Continue to drive the data validation & accuracy of the information held within BPM.
- Work across various groups (Commercial & Finance); actively communicate, manage expectations, influence areas/actions outside of their direct control.
- Work directly with DBS BAs and Project Managers in order to bring to resolve system issues and drive BPM tool enhancement.
- Document WOW / FAQs / Best Practices.
Management Responsibility: This role has no direct reports. This role will report to the Director of Financial Systems.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- 3-5 years of Analyst experience required - strong understanding of financial & commercial reporting and analysis.
- Strong system skills - advanced Excel and working knowledge of TM1, Visibility Analytics, and SAP. MSBI experience a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships and manage expectations at all levels.
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Goal oriented and focused on delivery.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.