- Ensures the Diageo Beer Company pricing agenda and related NRM processes run efficiently in order to optimize NSV / GP growth.
- Identifies key market level NRM opportunities through analytics, uncovering additional volume/value and market share opportunities. Once implemented, must track progress against these initiatives.
- Improves trade spend efficiencies in order to drive net revenue and profitability for DBC
- Facilitates the evaluation of where and how we spend our pricing investments from headline price and trade spend
- Support deal modeling and data diving to support gap close ideation sessions
- Entering in FOB price adjustments at a distributor level and analysis of total Diageo trade spend and suggested distributor discounts
- Reconciling, correcting and working closely with COE to correct any FOB or trade deal discrepancies
- Driving PPM reconciliation process by working closely with 3rd party supplier, COE, and DMs
- Organizing and leading the Price Change Notification process to distributors
- Will work with 60 distributor managers, 9 Sales Directors, and DBC Commercial Finance to communicate and organize price and trade work and processes
- Reports into the DBC Beer NRM Manager
- Collaborates efficiently with central NRM team partners such as strategy group, systems team, etc.
- Deliver NRM value through price and mix that is ahead of the industry
- Supports the development and input of annual FOB price, discount plans, and promotion calendar
- Ensure using a system based M&E tool(s) (ex. Polaris, Micro-Targeting) to make data-backed decisions in gap close process as well as consistent post-M&E reviews
- Ensure Revenue Management Anaplan price models are properly updated
- Creates insightful and actionable monthly analysis of pricing results
- Reviews trends and competitive activity throughout the year to identify additional suggested pricing opportunities or risks
- Drives deal level analytics, Diageo / Distributor suggested margin analysis, conduct project-based analytics and scenario planning to make informed suggested pricing recommendations
- Price Model Administration - maintain frontline price changes, support calendar, suggested price models and local pricing data (taxes, freight, etc.)
- Mastery and understanding of the following systems Polaris, Anaplan, Micro-Targeting, VIP IDIG, Nielsen
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS) required
- Strong track record in analytic or commercial sales/finance roles, commercial acumen is key. Prior Experience of managing multiple projects and working with large amounts of data.
- Demonstrated ability to perform analytics and use results to drive outcomes
- Able to build strong relationships
- Excellent Excel skills, with mastery of pivot tables and advanced formulas.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.