About the role:
National level Regional Support function management:
- define processes and implement best practices, implementing transparent KPI for support processes,
- define & deploy necessary changes,
- support business strategy execution from End User Computing perspective.
Countrywide End User support process management:
- manage regional teams & third party service providers,
- maintain high level of transparent & people friendly internal communication,
- drive positive Solutions image to the customers through excellent execution, policies simplification & procedures management.
- stick to single approach for the company to set up standards and unified approach to the process execution.
Countrywide IT assets management:
- CMDB process management, budget planning, analyze business requirements & environment changes, Hardwar & software lifecycle management.
Personal responsibility for critical service requests resolution, including but not limited to VIP clients support, complaint management, client relation and IT image development.
Countrywide Solutions projects participation in order to support excellence in transformation and execution.
About the candidate:
- Higher education
- 5 year experience in IT area with proven effectiveness
- ITIL best practices knowledge
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong Group leadership skills