About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Project Implementation Lead
The Project Implementation Lead is responsible for generating and managing the demand and leading the execution of the new technology and analytics projects. This includes project that will enable ABI to leverage robotics, chatbots, machine learning, NLP etc.
The role is supporting the delivery of our vision to eradicate repetitive, low value added, transactional roles and build New Capabilities in the Centres
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Design and implement the to be process changes to enable and drive new technology & analytics initiatives in respective locations
- Design and implement new technology & analytics initiatives in respective locations
- Responsible to manage external party on implementation
- Coordinate and execute the training, change management, communication in the Shared Service Centre(s) and towards respective locations
- Identification of continuous improvement initiatives
- Highlight and escalate project issues to management
- Regularly update impacted parties about project status
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to spocs in operations (level of process and teamleads)
- Prepares and maintains project schedules and monitor progress to achieve on-time or earlier deliveries
- Foresees and resolves any problems, bottlenecks or scheduling conflicts
- Tracks and controls project costs staying within or under budget
- Maintain relationships between Shared Services Centre Management Team, IT/IS and business
- Monitors project results against expectations
About the candidate:
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Strong expertise on new technologies (robotics, chatbots, NLP, machine learning etc)
- Interpersonal skills / Assertiveness & Communication
- Strong understanding of Shared Services operations
- Project management skills
- General business sense
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of experience in project management of which at least 2 years in a new technologies related role
- Proven track record of successful project management
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluency in English
- French, German, Spanish or Dutch is a plus
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education level: Graduate, strong preference for a business (MBA) or new technology background
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point)