Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Change & Transformation Manager
Europe & Global Travel are two of the Diageo priority markets for business growth. One of the key enablers to achieving these markets ambition is the delivery of a Diageo Business Services (DBS) strategy comprising a broad portfolio of initiatives that together represent a profound business transformation program that will equip them with a step change in competitive advantage. DBS is responsible for providing core technology services.
The Business Engagement & Transformation (BE&T) model is accountable for working across the DBS portfolio of projects, transformations and service offerings to drive market performance and outcomes.
Purpose of role:
Responsible to ascertain business conditions, readiness for change, process stability and understanding of cultural factors which all contribute towards brilliant execution of projects and realization of value these initiatives target.
- Establish business readiness strategy and implementation for change
- Develop capability framework for changes implemented in market and training and maintenance support for change
- Develop influencing strategy for process transformation and tool implementation
- Assist business stakeholders in the transformation of their business
- Measure and optimize benefits from implemented transformation projects
- Undertake structured training to increase the adoption of the existing functionality and services
- Develop and drive with Business Partner and Regional Business Relationship Manager (BRM) the stakeholder assessment and leadership evaluation for changes
- Ensure correct strategy and implementation plan with project team and market for data and readiness
- Tracks and reports embedment of assets via implementation scorecards
- Managing work of dedicated analyst
What you need to be successfull in this role:
- Experience and credibility in business process change and transformation
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated capability to build and maintain good business relationships
- Demonstrated capability to effectively work in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders at every level of the organisation
- Opportunity to make an impact on a wide scope of initiatives, both functionally and geographically, working across cultures and countries
- Taking part in developing this new role
- Opportunity to enjoy our Bar and company shop