We offer an opportunity to learn and develop in the Talent Acquisition center of excellence within a Global multinational organization.
Provides support to Talent Acquisition Team Europe and Africa through the recruitment lifecycle, including administrative and compliance support for the talent acquisition process.
- S upport the full life cycle recruitment tasks on all level roles:
- Database and administration management
- ATS management,
- Candidates' managements - Contacts candidates to schedule interview schedules, prepares their OVL (Office Visit Letters)
- TA systems support ( Reference & Back Ground check)
- Support the Global TA team with Ad Hoc requests
- Ensures stellar Candidate experience - to include interacting with candidates/applicants, hiring managers, other partners and external vendors to accomplish tasks and address issues/questions during any and all points of the process.
- Arranges travel as needed for interviews and processes applicant expenses.
- Manages interview process documentation, forms and schedule debrief meetings as required.
- Manages initial on-boarding process for hires including conducting reference and background checks, prepares/sends offer letters, compliance requirements, and communications to new hires.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
Degree in Business Administration, HR or equivalent experience.
1 year of experience in HR, Recruitment or administrations,
fluent in English language
- Experience in a deadline driven high intensity environment.
- Entrepreneur mindset, desire to own workload and succeed on his/her own merits;
- Results oriented
- Effective ability to communicate both verbally and orally;
- Proven experience showcasing attention-to-detail;
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment requiring the ability to effectively communicate.
- Ability and desire to find aspirational candidates.
Brown-Forman, founded in 1870, is a diversified producer and marketer of fine quality beverage alcohol brands. Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Brown-Forman currently employs about 4,000 people and has offices or facilities in 30 cities across the globe. Starting in the mid-1950s, the company began a series of acquisitions that would place it among the top 10 largest spirits companies in the world, selling its brands in more than 135 countries across the globe. These include many of the most well-known and best-loved wines and spirits brands, including Jack Daniel's, Southern Comfort, Finlandia Vodka, Old Forester, Woodford Reserve, Herradura and el Jimador Tequilas, and Korbel champagnes. For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.