- Finance business partner roles are at the heart of the Finance Operating Model, providing valuable guidance and support to the organization. Finance business partners own the performance agenda including delivery of all financial metrics whilst ensuring a robust control and risk management environment.
- They leverage global finance processes, standards, teams, systems and data to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Support business units and functions to drive business performance through the provision of financial / commercial insights, whilst supporting the delivery of the financial targets and an effective control environment.
- Deliver all metrics of the financial plan including P&L, cash delivery and balance sheet for their area of responsibility
- Provide support in execution business strategy and converting strategies into annual operating plans with recommended resource allocation.
- Support the performance management process to ensure delivery of all metrics. This includes gap identification, appraisal and approval of measures to improve performance outcomes.
- Identify business opportunities, risks and initiatives and provide best practice financial analysis and insights to support decision making.
- Identify opportunities to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness of all finance activities.
QUALIFCATIONS AND EXPERIENCED REQUIRED:
- Degree educated with relevant professional qualification (CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/MBA) - not necessarily a qualified accountant
- 2+ years of experience in an global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment and demonstrating commercial acumen
- Delivery of a financial business partner model in a global shared services environment
CRITICAL FINANCE CAPABILITIES:
- Support decision making
- Internal control
- Accounting principles
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.