About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Senior Project Manager, Packaging
- Implementation of capex projects in the zone Europe: manage industrial investment projects within procedure and within agreed parameters of cost, quality and program.
- To define the specifications of packaging for major technical investments in Europe zone.
- To ensure availability of expansion projects portfolio within defined business deadlines.
- Actively manage the capex process within a number of sites within a region.
- Manage projects at up to 10M Euro within budget, quality and program (packaging)
- Manage across functional multi-disciplinary teams, including discussion with supplier companies.
- Manage specifications and tendering process up to technical equalization for all main packaging projects
- Manage Quality control of packaging projects during implementation.
- Assist operations at multiple sites to develop and challenge capex SP, Budget and RIA submissions in conjunction with ZBS management
- Coach site resources in the implementation and execution of main packaging projects providing input to personal development
- Identify and report issues in cost control and project reporting
About the candidate:
- Mechanical or civil engineer degree, Brewer Engineer or equivalent degree.
- Project Management experience (including scoping, specifications, budgeting, planning, coordination)
- Deep technical knowledge of packaging technologies - knowledge of brewing, utilities, civil works and supply chain activities.
- Basic knowledge of financial business process for capital projects
- Consumer Goods industry preferred
- At least 3 year experience in the execution of projects
- At least 5 year experience in the brewing industry or allied liquid businesses
- Practical hands on capability
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at different levels
- Flexible to travel across more than one site in the region.
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.