Role Purpose: Drive A&P scorecarding, commercial execution score-carding, category and competitive analysis, key chain performance analysis and commercial data management as needed.
- Lead A&P measurement and evaluation process and convey results to DBC LT to ensure efficient A&P allocation
- Own development and alignment on EDGE and National Execution goals
- Develop and drive standard processes, tools and reporting to enable distributor performance management (Comm decks)
- Work closely with spirits BAP teams to ensure consistency in approach and tools
- Provide Forecasting Support to Commercial Innovation Team
- Ad-hoc decision support projects to inform business decision making
- Key point person for Brand teams for analytics
- Provide support for business presentations - e.g. Investor relations, industry overviews etc.
Complexity is high as analytical insights are required across geographies, products, accounts. Role requires deep understanding of financial and commercial data sources, and solid understanding of the beer industry. Role will interact with multiple stakeholders across functions including 3rd parties.
- Great communication skills - ability to articulate points of view across levels and functions
- Comfortable with constructive challenge and build process with senior leadership
- Resourceful and proactive and takes initiative
- Enjoys working in grey areas - Can work on complex projects that can be solved in a variety of ways
- High standards of accuracy
Reports to Director of Trade Marketing
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.