About the role:
Internal Control Internship
In our Global Internal Control team in the Leuven office.
Minimum 3 months.
Start date: as of January 2019
What can you expect?
Learning on the job. Jumping in the deep-end. Being agile and adapting to new environments. Setting goals that help you grow. Dreaming bigger than what you think is possible. That's what it means to work at AB InBev.
- This challenging internship will give you the opportunity to shape the future of the Global Internal Controls department of the future for one of the biggest FMCG in the world.
- You will be part of an enthusiastic team that will support you.
- We believe that you learn most when you're out of your comfort zone and thus we will try to involve you in our different projects.
About the candidate:
Who are we looking for?
We recruit forward-thinking, result-driven students that can help us find fresh and innovative ways to take our business to the next level. There's no coffee run or making copies here. An impactful, challenging internship at AB InBev will let you prove your mettle and ability to produce results.
- Bachelor degree, studying for a Finance Master, Business Engineering Master, Informatics Master, Master of Science in Computer Engineering or any Master in Data Engineering.
- Experience or affinity with data analysis, process mining or programming languages is a plus.
- (Functional) Knowledge of SAP is a plus, however not a necessity.
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrate Proactivity and Eagerness to learn