The Marketing Assistant will provide support to the Americas Travel Retail marketing team across a wide range of activities and will work directly with the Regional Marketing Manager and brand stakeholders. In this position, the Marketing Assistant will support brand building activities on local markets, provide research and analytical support, and overall administrative support on development and implementation of marketing programs and initiatives.
The Marketing Assistant will provide administrative support, including provision of brand artwork and information, and coordinate all brand related tasks across third party brands, such as:
Brand Management and Operational Marketing
- Collaborate with Marketing Associate in preparation of annual Brand Plans, Marketing Strategies, Budgets and forecasts
- Provide trade marketing support to KAM's with effective marketing tools e.g. retailers' presentations, product sell sheets, and other marketing related tasks
- Assist with budgeting, brand planning, POS and other ad-hoc projects
- Prepare promotional and pricing reports from the sales team, compile and distribute summary reports to team and brand stakeholders to coordinate brand visibility
- Support Regional Marketing Manager in monthly meetings with the Logistics team, issue minutes/NPD tracker to team and brand stakeholders
- Coordinate and help prepare QBR's for all brand stakeholders and brand owners
- Coordinate processes to ensure listings, stock availability at POS, and orders are on track
- Support the development of environment and passenger profile for all brand stakeholders' categories.
- Provide forecast management assistance, working with CS, KAM'S and Finance in order to review monthly status (Innovations, Limited Editions, Promotional Items and POSMs).
- Present updates to brand stakeholders (brand performance / activity etc.) to seek understanding and alignment in marketing strategy.
- Support management of complex brand agendas in competing accounts, (e.g. exclusivity, pricing / listings / promotions).
- Collaborate with Marketing Associate, Regional Manager and sales team in the development and execution of yearly trade marketing programs for stakeholders
- Support the alignment of brand activities with commercial objectives, needs and A&P budgets
- Evaluate trade marketing programs and activities for effectiveness and efficiency making recommendations of brand promotions and performance improvement plans.
- Monitor and manage A&P budgets, track investments visibility, and reporting tools
- Secure timely delivery of all required POS, marketing and sales support materials.
- Support Sales Managers by formulating customized retailers' presentations
Key Support Areas
- Maintain the communication platforms constantly updated for stakeholders (Monthly Marketing Updates, Demand Review Checklist, Promotional Calendar and Work-In Progress).
- Ensure all internal and external requests are handled promptly and marketing activities are managed in a timely manner.
- Effective monitoring and management of A&P budgets.
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related area
- Computer Savvy and strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Experience working in Travel Retail or spirits industry preferred
- Ability to demonstrate successful tracking record in achieving targets and objectives
- Understanding of financial documents, reports, P&L and its definitions is a must
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization and stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects, work well under pressure
- Highly organized individual, detail-oriented and personable with a customer service led approach to their work
- Proactive team member with a positive and helpful can-do attitude
- Willingness to accept responsibility, confidence to act independently and decisively
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Eligible to work in the US
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer paid premium medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- 100% employer paid premium long and short term disability
- 100% employer paid premium life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Additional life insurance options
- Flex time
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 25 PTO Days
- Summer Fridays Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous employee referral program
- Discounts platform access
- Paid parental leave
- Pre-tax parking/commuter benefit