Our client is a global leader in the premium drinks arena with a fantastic portfolio of brands. This business is renowned for its superb training and development opportunities together with a vibrant and dynamic working environment. We are searching for an exceptional Global Brand Director to lead a team of marketers in delivering cutting-edge consumer brand experiences across key global markets.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead the strategic direction, innovation pipeline, packaging development, commercial development and in-market activations. You will inspire and develop a team of marketers whilst playing a key role in the senior leadership team.
This role offers a superb benefits package, market leading training & development in a dynamic, vibrant and energetic working culture.
• Lead the development of the strategic plans & integrated brand plans across your brand.
• Work in collaboration with brand stakeholders to optimise global strategies.
• To effectively lead and develop the capability of a talented team.
• To deliver strong commercial success and consumer engagement.
• Develop strong relationships with external agencies and create conditions to ensure inspirational marketing creativity and activation.
• Set the short and long term financial and marketing objectives for the brand and ensure that there is continual assessment of marketing activity against these brand objectives.
• Lead and develop consumer insight led integrated activations using relevant channels to deliver against the strategic brand objectives.
• Work closely with Trade and Insight teams to deliver world class marketing strategies.
• Extensive brand marketing exposure with premium Drinks or FMCG brands at a senior level.
• Strong knowledge of brand, consumer and commercial marketing strategies and their development.
• A proactive approach with high levels of creative ability together with a strong passion for exceptional consumer engagement.
• Broad exposure to developing and maximising external agency relationships.
• Strong team management and development skills.
• High levels of gravitas, energy and commercial awareness together with a proven ability to influence key stakeholders.
• Educated to degree level.
• Extensive International marketing exposure.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK (London) for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current salary & remuneration with your application.
Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants particularly if applicants do not meet the key requirements for this role. Applicants meeting the brief will be contacted within 2 weeks.