Purpose of role:
The CP&A Executive supports the CP&A Manager in delivering Field Sales, Account Management and Distributors Teams the tools and support materials to drive brilliant execution within the channel/customers, and in setting channel specific brand and category execution guidelines and standards. The role also tracks and evaluates channel in-store execution against well-defined scorecard metrics, ensuring we deliver on time every time to our customers.
- Supports CP&A Manager in planning and executing the commercial/activity calendar ensuring we have effective promotions and a winning mix of brand & category activity to drive business performance within customers/channel and that all deliverables are OTIF.
- Supports CP&A Manager on leading a transformational change focused on delivering flawless planning and execution through an effective cycle planning & briefing process.
- Tracks channel in-store execution compliance of cycle activity plans and promotional plans (Brands and category plans) against well-defined Execution Scorecard metrics (distribution, visibility, share of shelf, Scale...)
- Tracks A&P and trade spend highlighting its evolution to CP&A Manager and is responsible for preparing activities Pre and Post M&E
- Coordinates special packs and creates/executes in-store/outlet visibility solutions and support materials to drive brilliant execution in the PoS, focusing on channel needs and execution guidelines;
- Owns and ensures the Commercial Standards - Outlet Execution and Customer Planning implementation.
- Performs regular trade visits to identify opportunities and provide solutions to drive incremental sales.
- Generates input for S&Op meetings and co-lead Monthly Performance Review with Distributors (Distributor BPM).
- Ensures full compliance with CARM and Diageo Code of Conduct and DMC.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business or related field.
- English and Spanish required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales and /or customer marketing /trade marketing areas with specific experience of distributor based businesses.
- Understanding about how the total sales organization operates and how to drive its effectiveness.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively internally and externally with good influential and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work around and within a variety of different market conditions and demographic factors.
- Strong analytical, presentation and project management skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, tenacious with commercial drive and commercial curiosity.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.