About the role
As a Field Sales Coordinator you will be creating value through driving revenue and developing relationships with on trade clients in Barcelona area. You will develop the execution and measurement of all the activities that take place in the on trade department with the schedules and parameters set by Marketing and Trade Marketing.
- You will provide to the area commercial team all the tools and activities that are necessary to maximize the execution of the Picture of Success.
- You will ensure knowledge of the Operational Area Plan and guide its execution according to the established schedule.
- You will be aware of the brand activities done by our competitors and report them monthly.
- You will be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- You will coordinate the recruitment and training of local agency staff.
- You will schedule with the Area Manager and Customer Marketing the internal and external visits of the area.
This role is varied and while based in Barcelona office, an extensive percentage of your time will be interacting with the Customers. As a result, you can expect to be travelling extensively to stay connected to all stakeholders. You will collaborate closely with the local Trade Ambassador.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Coordinate the perfect execution and measurement of the Bacardi Spain On Trade Operative Plan according to the established KPIs in the Picture of Success and in the Operational Plan.
- Organize the schedule of the On Trade clients activities
- Coordinate the previous tasks to the action for an excellent execution
- Ensure that the brand activities are done in each area
- Supervise all the visibility projects set up for the clients
- Report all the information after the activities for a proper measurement of the actions
- Route in a quarterly basis
- Objectives: how to achieve sales score and temporary KPI´s for the quarter, related to
- Product Allocation
- Stocks / Orders
- Secondary placement negotiations
- Temporary KPI ( Distribution, special Plans
- Prepare calls with the information, arguments and commercial proposals to be used to reach objective
- Collect action points for the next visit and to-do's to achieve high performance
- IAP Activities, drinks strategy,... implemented on-time and quality
- Keep updated: channel priorities, IAP updates and central/local negotiations for the different
- Get the best POS Materials on the best outlet position for consumer view
- BA's coordination for Premium portfolio development is key
Execute at the point of Sales
8 Steps to be done at the PoS (based on previous preparation)
- Outlet check: standard call, compliance of national/local negotiations and competition overview
- Identify business opportunities
- With the store manager: identify it´s needs and match them with BE objectives
- Negotiation to achieve PoS Score
- Secondary placement negotiation
- Review stocks and force orders to implement negotiation (L&N)
- Any other topics related to business (listing...)
- Reporting & Administration (Free Good Budget follow up)
- KPI´s follow up and action plan to correct deviations (coverage, frequency, PoS, other objectives)
- Self evaluation
Measures of success
- Achieve Brand/ Category financial and commercial targets in Country (revenue, profitability, share)
- Drive improved Brand health in Country (e.g. awareness, penetration, engagement)
- Deliver on measures of social currency for your Brand in Country (e.g. social media buzz)
- Ensure adherence to global brand visual identity at all times
- Ensure measurement & evaluation plan in place on over 80% of Brand activity in Country
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Brand management experience in progressive roles, leading different Marketing projects
- Experience multiple specialty areas: digital, innovation, promotions, events, media, etc.
- Verbal/written skills at all levels in an organization; ability to generate meaningful presentations
- Degree and/or professional Marketing qualifications
- Fluent command in English
The following experiences are preferred:
- Drinks and Luxury Category experience is an advantage
- Experience in additional functions beyond the ones listed above
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with ambiguity
- Comprehension of competitive market for brand and Category in the Hub and how to use available data to develop initiatives to grow the brand
- Remains abreast of legal regulations in the industry for the Country
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.