About the role:
Global Risk Management (GRM)
We're here to bring people together for a better world. We're here for the beer. Our team helps make our company better by looking at any business process from Marketing to Supply. At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career. That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves. At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Data scientist intern
We're building an agile risk management team to solve challenging problems in the beer industry. We already have developed world-class data analytics capabilities and we're now looking to expand our team to on-board additional talents. As a result, we're going to need help with designing and developing data analysis to:
- Optimize processes under review through a data driven approach;
- Improve data modeling based on business processes under review;
- Determine the opportunities leveraging the data model built;
- Provide and develop KPIs to drive process monitoring and improvement growth.
About the candidate:
You have experience with:
- Using query language (SQL and variations)
- Data Mining (web crawling, open data, parsing)
- Scripting and programming (Python, R, Ruby)
- Perfectly fluent in English, great communication skills
- Experience creating robust and elegant dashboards to present data;
- Machine Learning, ideally with some knowledge about Deep Learning
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humour .
Python, PowerBI, SQL, Programming in R