This position exists to fulfill our philosophies of providing total rewards that are attractive, fair, and equitable. This person is expected to develop, deliver, and communicate total rewards programs that enable B-F to remain a competitive employer, be a great place to work, as well as to develop and adhere to guidelines that promote fairness and compliance.
- In support of the business and people strategies, sets the strategy, policy, and design of compensation and benefits for the assigned area of the business. This extends to fleet design, setting the approach for mobile employees, health and wellness, and retirement programs
- Acts as the primary subject matter expert and go-to person for internal and external knowledge on total rewards programs for their region. Conducts frequent analysis of trends.
- Conducts analysis of pay competitiveness and pay equity across assigned area and makes recommendations for adjustments as needed.
- Recommends and executes incentive designs, individual pay changes, benefit design, fleet design, and any necessary customization of mobility packages.
- Secures resources necessary to support execution of total rewards projects. Acts as primary point of contact for clients on projects and initial source of issue escalation.
- The key total rewards influencer and educator for the assigned area. Meets frequently with HR business partners, HR operations colleagues and employees at all levels to ensure understanding, listen to ideas and concerns, maximizing the perceived value of programs.
- Champions Live Well and ensures that programs/policies in support of employee wellness, including flexible working and leave programs, are implemented as appropriate
- Education: Bachelor's degree required (Finance, Accounting or related field is a plus)
- Experience: 10+ years ( 7 years + compensation experience and 3+ years as HR business partner or equivalent)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Expertise in total rewards principles and design
- Broad portfolio of facilitation and design tools.
- Excels at building and maintaining productive relationships and partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborative approach - values diverse perspectives and is open to new ideas and approaches. Works effectively with others (across HR as well as with 'clients') to ensure relevance and effectiveness.
- Ability to communicate with impact. Refined written and verbal communications skills that engage and influence the audience regardless of level and technical ability/knowledge.
- Effective at leading change - facilitating the implementation and acceptance of change, leading others through ambiguity and complexity with empathy
- Deep knowledge of statistical techniques used to analyze a variety of internal and external total rewards data, including both descriptive and inferential methods.
- Ability to source and use the most reliable benchmark data to inform total rewards practices.
- Superior ability to create financial models using excel or similar tools to assist with plan design
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experienced Total Rewards practitioner in consumer goods or alcohol beverage organization
- People Leadership
- CIPD or equivalent
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel's & Cola, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel's Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman's brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.