Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services (DBS), a multi-functional global shared services function established to liberate and equip markets to deliver the Diageo Performance Ambition. Under-pinned by secure and stable operations and putting customers and consumers at the heart of everything we do. Over the course of the next 3 years, DBS will play a critical role in enabling Diageo's productivity agenda through the integration of technology, process optimization, data, BI and the expansion of shared services. There is a significant and ambitious agenda requiring robust Program Management, Benefits Tracking and Planning capabilities. The Project Managers and responsible for delivering projects within a functional specialism.
Purpose of Role
This role will lead the delivery of low to medium complexity projects with multiple work streams or deployments.
- Plans, Organizes & Communicates:
Plans the current and future project phases, identifies potential issues in advance
Ensures the team understand what to do in the next phase
- Owns end to end project delivery:
Leads the team to deliver against the plan and timelines
Creates integration across team members and holds project team members to account
- Accountable for a program with rigorous governance:
Establishes at the outset clear and robust governance models and uses that governance to drive decisions and outcomes
- Delivers business outcomes:
Ensures everyone is engaged behind the same outcome.
Everyone understand the agenda and is clear on what they need to do to deliver
- Manages Change:
Builds credibility with stakeholders
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Experience of delivering projects within the functional area of the Portfolio to which they belong
- Project management and methodology experience
- Program Governance skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work across all levels of the organization
- Able to build and maintain good business relationships
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with senior stakeholders globally
- Opportunity to collaborate with different business units
- Being responsible for budget and complex projects
- Opportunity to enjoy our Bar and company shop