About the role
Reporting to the Purchase to Pay (PTP) Supervisor, the PTP Clerk will support the Finance organization in the PTP function including accurate and timely processing of invoices in ERP, Local market assignment, control and review.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Vendor Invoice Processing: Receive invoices and validate for completeness; Manage invoice archiving process; Process invoices (PO/NonPO/Rebates/Freight invoices)
- Identify and support continuous improvement opportunities.
- Maintain process documentation for completeness and accuracy including procedural documents, flow diagrams, and user guide documentation.
- Ensure AP procedures conform to GAAP and Bacardi policies and procedures.
This role will be performed within a corporate office environment.
Measures of success
- Reached the agreed SLA in terms of vendor reconciliation and invoice posting quality.
- Involvement in continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide high customer service support
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have / be:
- Previous experience in Purchase to Pay Operations
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing company practices and mindsets
- Detail oriented with the ability to capture information in a clear, concise manner and can adapt information for various audiences
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite preferred
- Working knowledge SAP.
- Intermediate English skills (60%)
Relevant education: Advance University Studies in Accounting/Business/Finance or related discipline
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.