About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Consumer Operations Executive
Main purpose or function of the role:
To represent AB-InBev UK to consumers through the Consumer Helpline.
Handling product complaints, brand enquiries, business or general information to ensure the consumer request/complaint is registered and responded to accordingly, thereby building consumer affinity.
- Respond and alert relevant people of any contact by Environmental Health, Trading Standards or Legal representatives.
- Monitor trends in complaints to minimize risk/exposure and product withdrawals.
- Resolution of consumer issues effectively and efficiently to ensure consumer satisfaction.
- Responding to consumer contacts within defined timeframes and in line within defined processes.
- Working closely with production sites with regard to product quality complaints to ensure sites respond within specific timeframes
- Follow through of all complaints to resolution, ensuring consumers are communicated with at all times if there likely to be a delay e.g. where bottle or can suppliers are involved as well as breweries
- Raising purchase orders, goods receipting and tracking consumer services expenditure
- Production of reports as required
- Printing of RBUS Labels and distribution.
- Hospitality ticket distribution as directed by the GCC.
- Mail Collection Consumer Services, Credit Management - to distribute and action accordingly.
About the candidate:
Responsibilities, requirements, scope & technical skills
- Handling of customer and consumer communications from across the globe via the various brand and company websites, telephone and letter. Primarily contacts received are from UK. Contact volume handled approximately 4000 per year (primary contacts).
- Brewery liaison regarding the evaluation of consumer complaint samples.
- Management of reimbursement levels given to consumers with regard to complaints.
- Recognizing criticality and seriousness of complaints, actions and being able to communicate accordingly.
- Internal: Legal, External Communications, Plant Managers and Brewery Quality Assurance, Insurance, Operations, Marketing, Procurement.
- Liaison with Brewery Quality Contacts at InBev owned breweries supplying UK market as well as with contract packing operations
- External: Consumers , Local Government departments (Environmental Health, Trading Standards), Marketing agencies in relation to Consumer promotions, Trade Customers
- Good consumer service, people skills and dealing with high volume of calls
- High level of diplomacy and confidentiality due to the nature of the role
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- PC literate - Microsoft package, database logging
- Good questioning, listening skills and verbal clarity are essential
- A team player but also able to work on own initiative and unsupervised
- Executes with discipline
- Acts as an owner
- Has impact and influence
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.