About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Off Trade Operations Manager
Main purpose or function of the role:
The Retail Operations Manager supports the sales director, and account teams, by co-ordinating the organization and delivery of all the back-of-house processes that ensure the sales team are able to deliver commercial results.
- Collating information from various teams (Innovation, Brand Marketing, Supply, BBP and Revenue Management) for a feasibility study on potential new products and provide feedback to the sales team. If the feasibility study is commercially viable and the sales team would like to progress this product to market, this will lead to the submission of the RFS.
- Submit all RFSs requests for the off-trade retail sales teams, manage the progress closely with the RFS Gatekeeper and provide regular updates to the sales team.
- Own the collating of data of new products and distribute to the sales team so they can secure new listings. Once new listing is confirmed, completion of the new line forms for all off-trade retail customers.
- Provide weekly visibility to the sales team on new products coming to market, de-list notifications, product changes and stock opportunities.
- Co-ordinate the cascading and tracking of KPIs for all the sales structure.
- Guardian of the Wholesale Central Sales Package, keeping the investment log up to date with current spend, aligning with Sales Director on Monthly, YTD and LE tracking vs Budget. (Cores €90k)
- Organise commercial meetings with the off-trade retail sales director on a quarterly basis.
- Work closely in co-ordination with the trade marketing team to deliver audit count and execution POCE targets.
- Co-ordinate the annual duty change process with virtual team from other departments.
- Provide PNT pricing support to ensure that customers are invoiced the correct amount.
About the candidate:
Responsibilities, requirements, scope & technical skills
- Co-ordinating Callage with third parties to ensure activations are implemented in our customers stores correctly.
- Create Purchase orders for Brandbank and provide Image requests where required so our customers can sell our products.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase value by raising standards & championing best practices
- Excellent communication skills & ability to operate at all management levels
- Good attention to detail , with the ability to apply the correct solution for the right situation
- Flexible approach to working situation , workloads & team role
- Ability to speak English required
- Strong proficiency on Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Work experience, particularly in another FMCG company, is ideal but not essential.
- Ideally Degree Level or equivalent through experience
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.