Context/Scope: Responsible for the analysis and presentation of suggested retail pricing recommendations for Walmart and Sam's Club, as well as weekly replenishment oversight and inventory analysis support for each customer.
- Manage the development, maintenance and communication of suggested retail price changes and promotional calendars to the internal Walmart/Sam's team and key distributors.
- Lead the development of Diageo's annual margin plan recommendations with Walmart and Sam's. Provide detailed analysis for Diageo's key brand/package/market drivers.
- Work internally with Diageo's Revenue Management and Supply teams to understand local pricing and replenishment initiatives and proactively identify suggested retail pricing opportunities within in Walmart & Sam's Club states.
Analytics and Administration
- Conduct post promotional analysis of in-store rollbacks and retail price changes related to Diageo's brands and SKUs
- Assist with suggested retail pricing for innovation rollouts
- Assists with distributor inquiries about pricing processes/technical/system issues.
- Responsible for training Diageo sales team on Walmart/Sam's retail pricing processes and tools to further pricing capabilities within key divisions.
- Provide SKU level inventory support for assistance with Walmart & Sam's replenishment teams to avoid market level inventory outages resulting in unnecessary OOSs or depletion declines
- Achievement of Diageo's Annual Operating Plan for Walmart/Sam's
- Recommendations for suggested retail pricing activities to achieve NSV sales growth
- Item level replenishment and business analysis support for Walmart & Sam's SKUs/Items
- Execute competitive retail price analysis by state to ensure accuracy of key brands/packages.
- Walmart Joint Business Plan - deliver against promotional activation, and customer performance (promotion, pricing, brand equity)
- Must be strategic thinking. Must be looking for opportunities to drive the business forward
- Must be able to develop strong business relationships both internally and externally.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 4 Year College Degree Required
- Minimum 2 years Walmart experience required
- Current or recent work history with Walmart/Sam's Club preferred
- Deep understanding of distributor operations including pricing and discounting
- IRI or Nielsen experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, goal oriented with a passion for winning
- Positive / Can do Attitude Required
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.