This role is responsible for delivering superior execution in the on premise across the market. The role will oversee the On Premise Distributor communications and several outside agencies including Inspira, Enthuse, Proof Media and Ketel One.
This role will own and manage the relationship with the third party companies who are responsible for hiring multiple on premise market specialists.
- Leading and managing Field Mangers monthly KPI's against programming and activation
- Providing communication on marketing initiatives to all agencies
- Developing agency capabilities through training modules focused on selling skills along with impactful activations
- Facilitating training modules on brands with our ambassadors and marketing team
- Reviewing agency's effectiveness in the marketplace and sharing best practices with the agency to ensure the specialists are highly effective
- Owning the compliance agenda with the outside agency
This role will also be responsible for building the capability for sales specialist team
- Communicate brand tactics from trade marketing teams to agency for execution
- Execution of Trax and Edge
- Plan out activation calendar against focus brands
- Liaising with On Premise distributor personnel and distributor trade marketing and working in conjunction with respective Diageo SD's
- Manage overall T&E spend and compliance of the entire team
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience in the on premise
- Proven history in sales and/or marketing
- Strong influencing and managing capabilities
- Solid organizational skills
- Previous people management experience
- Ability to be impactful in market day one in role
- A minimum of 5-7 years industry experience
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.