About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Procurement Reporting & Control Analyst
Location: Breda, the Netherlands
Purpose of the Job
The Procurement Reporting Analyst is responsible for all accounting, reporting and compliance activities of the Global Procurement companies. He/She drives the successful completion of all financial reporting obligations (Local GAAP and IFRS) of Procurement:
- Responsible for achieving first time right reporting of the operating profit and loss accounts (Local GAAP and IFRS) of the Procurement companies.
- Ascertain proper ZBB reporting and support in Treasury processes
- Ensures that a strong system of internal control is in place to provide reasonable assurance regarding the reliability of the financial reporting of the Procurement companies
- Serve as backup for the other Financial holdings managed from the Netherlands
- Work closely with the Luxembourg, Swiss and Belgian based Reporting teams to ensure correct processing of all transactions in the Procurement companies
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting requirements are fulfilled
- Maintains a proper knowledge of IFRS and on reporting processes
- Review P&L and B/S on all Cognos dimensions
- Management of intercompany recharges and reconciliations
- He / She will maintain a good overview of the BuySell process from a financial control perspective, ensuring data integrity and efficient month end closing, coordinating between operations and Zones
- Perform monthly performance analysis of reported figures for presentation to Management
- Meet budget planning (including forecast) and reporting requirements
- Effectively and efficiently operate and control the accounting and legal requirements, such as the yearly annual accounts of the Procurement companies.
- He/she will develop, monitor and test the internal control environment with SOX and MICS (Minimum Internal Control Standard), liaising closely with internal control contacts within the business service center.
- Supervise and coordinate the Genpact BSC (Business Service Centers) teams
- Ability to align with different stakeholders and departments based in Czech Republic, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg and India
- Being hands-on is a must and capable of maintaining a helicopter view of the procurement company
About the candidate:
- University degree (or work-related equivalent)
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience in related field
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Working experience in SAP & Cognos Controller is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with local accounting standards and local legal requirements is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong communicative skills: he/she is able to present relevant information to the stakeholders, in a concise and summarized way and suggest key actions
- Team player
- Hands-on and stress resistant
- Strong knowledge of excel, PowerPoint and Word with hands on capacity
- Flexible for occasional travel to Switzerland, Czech Republic, Belgium and Luxembourg
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, w ith operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and o ur diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.