Would you like to work with one of our most significant assets - our bulk stock whisky? If so, this role is for you.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Stock Development Programme Manager within the Information Technology team. The Stock Development Programme Manager is responsible for leading and coordinating multiple work streams to understand and predict how our maturing stock is performing to ensure we can maximise the value and simplify the whisky making process.
This role will leverage technology to collect, interrogate and analyse data with a holistic vision to ensure consistency and comparability to drive conclusions and business decisions. Three key results area are:
- Value creation - Optimise stock, reduce over ageing and lower losses
- Improved efficiency - Optimise sampling regime, reduced racking and increase refill %
- Risk mitigation - Improve portfolio delivery assurance, earlier identification of opportunities to agree corrective actions for stock performance.
Reporting to the Technology Programme Manager, some of key duties include:
- Manage the full lifecycle of the stock development management programme, escalating to the Project Control Board (PCB) with recommendations and options.
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts and various stakeholders at all levels affected by bulk stock and reporting to the PCB where appropriate.
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Technology Architect to ensure alignment with the overall Business Intelligence (BI) strategy.
- Ensure a high quality of data governance on our multiple systems which currently hold data on stock
- Manage stakeholder expectations around delivery, support needed together with RAID (risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies) which impact overall stock development programme goals.
- Responsible for all business analysis and related activities to support projects across our portfolio.
- Work closely with the business to deliver business analysis capability across all functions, prioritise and manage all business analysis work globally.
- Define short, medium and long term objectives for the team.
- Attend wider forums including the Operations Capability and Architecture Design Authority.
To be considered for the role you will be degree qualified with a proven track record of managing and supporting change projects, a formal certification in project management would be advantageous. The successful candidate will ideally have operational knowledge from within our industry with experience in managing teams. You will be able to analyse complex business problems, formulate solutions and implement successfully. The ability to be a good relationship builder with the confidence and gravitas to communicate at all levels are considered essential qualities.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your C.V. and covering letter.
Closing Date for applications - 15 th November 2018