About the role
As Senior Manager, IT Services, you are responsible for developing and delivering Business Intelligence (BI) service in the key region: NAM. In this role, you have ownership on cost and value of BI Service, service health (User satisfaction) and initiative portfolio to deliver the KPIs and the vision in the region. You are accountable for enhancing the service, as well as for service delivery and support.
You will deal with strategy and portfolio management, service roadmap, innovation and initiative pipeline,you will prioritize initiatives, manage communication and also negotiations with partners and vendors.
You will work with the regional leadership to understand the business outcomes of the service, but also with architects, global service delivery team and external service providers to understand the underlying technologies.
You will own the tracking of the service KPIs (service usage, adoption, cost, value) to drive ongoing improvements in the service delivery performance, maximize the value of the service, but also to guide key decisions on service governance.
You will lead the discovery phase of the program(s), define and align the vision strategy with the stakeholders, set business goals and business benefits with the board/steering team, define and lead the solution selection and implementation, organize the program(s) for success, and deliver with top quality, on budget and on-time.
You will be accountable for the realization of the program business value, for the adoption, the delivery and the success of the program(s) and various projects, working closely and effectively with the business partners/stakeholders, IT Services, IT Operations organizations, IT Business Partner.
You will own change management, roles and responsibilities within the program, communications towards business teams and IT.
At this position, you will report to Senior Director, IT Services, Business Intelligence and Analytics.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Make relevant the BI strategy across Hubs. Drive clarity on priorities
- Articulate the region needs, identify unmet needs for BI to deliver value to the company. Translate in IT terms if need be and input into the BI Service strategy
- Identify and qualify business transformation ideas
- Own the overall BI action plan for the region, aligned with the region IT Business Partner
Communication / Business and Community engagement
- Ensure business engagement on the projects and create trusting relationships
- Own communication, reporting and project management processes
- Ensure excellent/very precise communication within the project team and to the stakeholders on the scope/requirements, status, risks and issues,...
- Create excellent relationships with the Global IT Services and Operations organizations, with client managers - leverage the internal and external resources
- Effectively work with suppliers/external partners and third parties to have clear objectives, reasonable cost and continuous improvement and delivery
Deliver your large IT Business Intelligence project(s) to a successful closure
- Responsible for the IT Business Intelligence projects delivery and results according to success criteria (scope, quality, time, budget
- Manage the scope, planning, and execution of the IT Business Intelligence projects throughout their life-cycle
- Partners with business sponsors to define scope, success metrics and criteria
- Ensures IT Business Intelligence projects are executed in a consistent manner and/or fulfilled within established standards
- Communicate pro-actively, plan key project phases ahead of time
- Develop, implement, and manage process blueprints, policies, workflows, and data flows. Manage and mitigate risks and issues.
- Escalate and resolve in a timely manner any issue, scope change request or budget concerns Manage SLA (Service Level Agreement) with external service providers
- Develop the Commercialization plan and Drive adoption of the Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Ensure training plan is in place. Ensure compliance with general company and IT policies and procedures
Creating a Winning Team
- Be an inspiring leader for the organization, leading by example and setting high standards
- Orchestrate the functioning of the matrix organization, pulling in the appropriate resources as needed
- Drive a shared vision and common purpose across the organization and lead the execution of the people strategy
- Align all employees behind the targets and create a passion for winning
Measures of success
- Yearly promise to the business
- Total cost of BI ownership
- Client satisfaction: informal & formal feedback
- Communication of delivered business value
- User satisfaction: BI USAT Survey
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Deep Business Knowledge.
- Understand the business and business processes with the ability to effectively connect technical solutions to them and increase value
- Experience in Business Intelligence architecture, tool set & application in a consumer goods environment
- Experience of a leadership role in a matrix organization, managing multiple stakeholders and external partners/vendors in a complex environment
- Passion for winning. An inspiring leader that people want to follow
- Strong communicator, both internally and externally, at ease both with end-users and top management
- Experience in leadership role in international environment (across multiple countries) and abroad Experience/exposure to different market dynamics/cultures
- Experience in project management and finances
- Experience in management of others, coaching and mentoring IT & innovation savvy
- Proficient in English language skills
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.