Ensures excellence in the planning and execution of Market DNSV growth in alignment with company business performance objectives.
Works from home office in Tennessee.
Key Result Areas: (KRAs)
- Achieve annual operating plan for spirits.
- Insure excellent execution of monthly/quarterly/half and annual plan.
- Facilitate the development and manage the implementation of On and Off-Premise annual plans/KPI's.
- Communicate brand strategies to Distributor personnel. Work collaboratively with distributor to localize brand strategies into relevant, executable, profitable work plans.
- Identify and capitalize on marketplace competitive concerns and opportunity gaps.
- Develop On and Off--premise representatives capabilities and selling skills.
- Work with Marketing teams to build and execute effective market plan(s)
Time Management:Role Expectation/Activity% of TimePlan development & management40%Distributor management40ministration20%
Facilitate the development/manage the implementation of On & Off-Premise annual plans for the market.
- Develop annual On & Off-Premise plan DNSV objectives, budgets & programming needs) across all core brands that will deliver market On & Off-Premise depletion targets and achieve specific Diageo Brand Strategic Imperatives.
- Actively leads the On & Off-Premise element of the market's annual planning process with Distributor(s);
- Along with Distributor(s), develops programming that achieves both market DNSV objectives and Diageo brand strategic imperatives;
- Develops and implements processes for capturing, measuring and communicating plan/program performance weekly/monthly/quarterly.
- Assemble Monthly Market KPI's for Distributor supporting the AOP.
- As the leader of the Market Team, provides input to and is accountable for overall On & Off-Premise marketplace and Distributor plans and initiatives.
- In conjunction with Market Manager, develop and agree to FY market On & Off-Premise local/tactical programming budgets for all brands.
- Track On & Off-Premise FY local/tactical spend for each "core" brand.
- Develop Diageo On & Off- Premise execution plans, incorporating the following;
- Account standards
- Distribution objectives
- Go Spot Check reports
- Develop pricing and promotional plans utilizing acute financial acumen, market knowledge, competitive issues, and keen analytical skills to discover opportunities for DNSV growth across all segments, brands and packages.
- Manage InvoiceTracking process in line with budget constraints
- Manage T&E of On & Off-Premise Team
- Daily communication management
- Market Management Team meeting;
- Distributor sales meetings;
- Cross-functional Market Business Team meetings;
- Account meetings
- One-Team/Misc. IMC meetings
- Conduct Training
- Monthly plan tracking/communication
- Insure Distributors updated monthly on progress toward annual goals.
- Writing mid month and flash commentary for inclusion in State BPM report.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.