About the role
- Responsible for successfully managing the full life cycle of the Commercial Capability set of systems in the market. From backend Sales Force Automation (SFA), IT functions, system testing, user adaptation, data management and basic reporting in a timely manner.
- Act as a single point of contact for the market Sales Force Automation and will be working closely with Sales Managers, Sales Reps and Nordics Country Manager.
- Own and manage the Asseco system as well as the Contract Tool, including all administration and reporting.
- Support the delivery of the Picture of Success program to ensure it delivers the commercial needs of the business.
- Manage the Picture of Success KPI document and all related imagery to ensure it links to the commercial needs of the business.
- Manage the Salesmap tool to ensure that it contains current content that will help our front line salesforce deliver their objectives.
- A large percentage of your time will be interacting with the local market team members as well as key Customers. As a result, you can expect to be travelling throughout the Nordics cluster to stay connected to all stakeholders.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Own and manage the Asseco system including all system administration, field sales support and central reporting, including but not limited to:
- Manage the full life cycle of the SFA system, Mobile touch, ensuring an effective and functional tool.
- Support the development and go live of the Picture of Success year-end review and implement any changes required throughout the year.
- Own the management of the Asseco Mobile Touch and Salesmap tool and its content.
- Be the central point of contact for Asseco Mobile Touch and Salesmap solutions.
- Asseco Mobile Touch solution includes the following: Picture of Success and other Surveys, Customer and Materials Management, User Management and other SFA related modules (Targets, Journey Plan, System Usage and Adoption, Translation, Data Extraction, Simple Reports, etc).
- Deliver training and supporting material for existing and new users.
- Develop and deliver Picture of Success for existing channels within the market and support roll out within others.
- Responsible for key sales information systems, and for the expansion of new functionality in current systems, as well as implementation of new systems and their integration with the current information systems. These systems entail Asseco MobileTouch, SAP and SalesMap, Sales Contract Tool and other Excel based reports
- Responsible in support and delivery of (Asseco Mobile Touch, etc) system related market requests according to SLA (data management, etc).
- Responsible for management of key commercial analytical tasks, including but not limited to: Trade investments analysis, Trade contract management, Point-Of-Sales-- Material mgmt. and Market share analysis.
- You will be the lead of some key administrative processes and projects, including but not limited to: Sales team meeting management, local IT super user, and similar tasks
Measures of success
- Systems: Implement / Update key systems enhancements according to time schedule
- Customer: Deliver commitments and service to internal customers
- Performance: Achieve financial targets (revenue, profitability) vs. budget;
- Performance: Achieve "Pictures of Success" targets, KPIs achievement & New business acquisition
- Commercial scorecard: Achieve goals defined in Commercial Scorecard and Country Capability Action Plan
Critical experiences for success
- Have a university degree, and worked 2-3 years in an environment with experienced to FMCG systems.
- Experience in Sales analysis or similar position considered a plus.
- Communicate excellently, both verbally and written in English.
- Experience of dealing with commercial teams and senior management.
- Experience of working with IT/ commercial processes and systems and inputting data accurately.
- Knowledge in SAP Customer and Materials Master Data considered a plus.
- Knowledge in Reporting Tools such as Power BI considered a plus
- Advanced PC user (MS Office, Excel, VBA, Access)
- Have a drive towards the commercial side of the business and want to expose yourself much more to the revenue creation, than the back office accounting part of the business
- Are productively inquisitive and naturally examine problems from various angles to give perspective
- Appreciate the importance of measuring performance
- Possess a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo
- Have an ability to lead and foster change
- Work well under sometimes conflicting priorities and deadlines
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.