DIAGEO - Who are we?
The world's leading premium drinks company. Over 200 brands, old and new, large and small, global and local - the depth and breadth of our product portfolio is second to none, with brands sold in 180 countries, at almost every price point in every category. The success of Guinness, Smirnoff, Baileys, Tanqueray and many more led to the formation of Diageo in 1997. And we only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands, old and new, and keep them strong.
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere.
We are hiring for a Customer Activation Executive for IOI On Trade based in our historic office in St James Gate, Dublin 8. This role reports into Ireland Customer Marketing, the department at the heart of our commercial business that ensures our sales teams have all the insight, growth drivers and tools they need to deliver fantastic performance. This role is responsible for leading the customer activation plan, working with sales and European Customer Marketing
- To support the activation plan of all GAME and commercial plans for the IOI On Trade.
- To project manage the implementation of specific growth drivers/execution standards, deliver excellence in activation
- To execute outlet visibility solutions that overcome operational barriers.
- To ensure executional KPIs are secured and delivered within agreed lead times
- To suport M&E activity to ensure we are constantly improving our plans
- You will be the decision maker for Channel Activity Plans project managing them and responsible for their brilliant execution.
- Internal or external experience as field sales equivalent, external/internal retail operations or customer marketing experience
- Project management, analytical and core selling skills
- Can build powerful relationships and work collaboratively within a team
- Strong commercial drive and commercial curiosity
WHAT YOU WILL DEVELOP:
- Commercial and customer understanding
- Brilliant project management skills
- Presentation skills
EXPECTED CAREER PATH FROM THIS ROLE:
National Accounts, Innovation Commercialisation, European Customer Marketing