About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Internal Communications Manager Europe
Main purpose or function of the role:
The main purpose of the role is to drive an integrated & insightful Communications strategy for ABI Europe, building & leveraging a common game plan on Internal Communications & Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion and Employer Brand in order to elevate our internal & external employer brand to attract & engage the best talents for ABI.
Internal Communications & Engagement
- Define & upgrade the Internal Communication objectives, standards, tools, guidelines, structure (channel, target audience, frequency & content calendar) & reporting based on business strategy & needs
- Work closely with the country leads to ensure all Internal Communication initiatives are managed well in the Europe organization
- Drive key Internal Communication projects & campaigns across the zone and ensure all initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and that communications are consistent across all mediums & with external communications
- Drive cascading of Global Communication guidelines, policies & initiatives in to the zone
- Manage and control budget for Internal Communication initiatives
- Develop and oversees the Engagement strategy & process for ABI Europe - objectives, guidelines & follow-up & gap opening and closing. Work closely with the country leads to ensure a successful Engagement process in the Europe organization
- Ensure close collaboration of the country leads on communication topics with the Europe Mancom
- Drive Zone recognition programs across Europe and ensure consistency in the local programs
- Ensure excellent user-experience on internal channels regarding people and culture related topics.
Diversity & Inclusion
- Lead the company strategy & initiatives around Diversity & Inclusion for ABI Europe, creating programmes and mechanisms that drive Diversity and Diverse perspectives
- Partner closely with the Global team & the different People functions to ensure alignment with all initiatives around Diversity & Inclusion across the People processes
- Collaborate closely with the country leads & People Directors to ensure the local Diversity & Inclusion strategy and initiatives are implemented according to Europe standards
- Enable Senior Leaders with D&I messaging
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams, to ensure the D&I messaging is reaching our audience via the appropriate communication channels
- Ensure key metrics and KPIs are tracked to meet established goals, objectives and deliverables.
Employer Brand & content
- Responsible for the marketing strategy, dream & journey of our Employer Brand in ABI Europe, aligned with the Talent Acquisition Lead in Europe
- Responsible for managing, defining and activating our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) and its associated creative platform across all content, career channels, touchpoints, and messenger groups in a globally consistent, locally relevant, and brand compliant manner
- Responsible for the development of an annual marketing plan and Europe strategy to increase awareness and consideration of ABI as an employer, while converting high-quality talent in multiple countries.
- Responsible for content management for candidate& employee engagement activities to drive internal and external awareness of company culture and our people's stories.
- Responsible for our employer branding strategy (in collaboration with the Marketing & the Talent Acquisition Team) across our social accounts, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor to raise engagement and drive traffic to careers site and job postings.
Event management & Change Management
- Guide the Zone President to organize Zone senior leaders meetings (e.g.. LPC, Monthly Leadership call), to align agenda development and liaise with the appropriate teams to ensure logistics & on site coordination.
- Work closely with country leads & People Directors to ensure a consistent approach in terms of local event management for Business Unit leaders meetings.
- Support change adoption and deployment of organizational changes in Europe& ensure that the organization has the capabilities to sustain the change
- Work closely with the country leads & People Directors to ensure local change initiatives are managed according to Zone strategy & standards
Governance & routines
- Oversees the Communications Capabilities Cell in our Zone Capabilities Center in Prague (CZ)
- Works closely with the country leads & People Mancom to ensure the local integrated strategy around Internal Communications & Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion and Employer Brand is defined & implemented correctly
- Partners with the Global team on & ensure alignment with all initiatives around Internal Communications & Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion and Employer Brand
- Act as a communications guru, ensuring the upskilling of our internal population to efficiently utilize resources (e.g. best practice training on employer branding and digital recruitment)
About the candidate:
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places.Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, w ith operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and o ur diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.