About the role
As Brand Ambassador for Leblon, you will be the leading expert on the Brand and Category in the market. You will embody and represent the brand image and values externally and internally. You will collaborate closely with the Regional Marketing Manager and the sales team in your market to increase the awareness of our brand with key influencers (e.g. bartenders) in the strategic On Trade channel.
You are the last and first thing people touch with the brand - be ready to answer questions and speak positively in all social situations. You are constantly seeking out and identifying opportunities for the brand, working with internal teams to realize projects in a timely and cost-efficient manner. LOVE training and educating as an expert in the cachaça field both internally and externally.
You are constantly networking, connecting others together, hosting and presenting the 'Leblon' version of the world to those around you. You must have the ability to feed information and ideas upwards to work towards a bigger goal.
Development of plans and training needs that will evolve over time, based on your assessment of the needs of each market.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Drive results and excellence in execution
- Builds Visibility and Affinity to the Brand by implementing future proof advocacy programs and assets that are deployed through the IAP process.
- Embodies and represents the brand and its values in key trade/consumer events and shows;
- As expert on the brand and the category, support Customer Marketing teams in defining how we show up in the on trade: translation of brand programming, Drink Strategy, etc.
- Help Build and deploys Brand/Category training programs in conjunction with wider team;
- Identify key markets/areas and build a bespoke plan that link the BMC growth
- Trains and Mentors internal teams on brand, category and trends.
Develop talent and capability
- Together with Advocacy & the Commercial teams, own and embed the Advocacy capabilities to build the organization's capacity to deliver year on year value growth;
- Build a learning organization by creating a "share, steal and reapply" culture that systematically builds a Hub database of Brand Advocacy best practices;
- Provide local Category teams with the Brand/category expertise and advise to enable an effective commercialization of category strategies and initiatives;
- Ensure implementation of learning and development plans and sustained learning for everyone in the wider team.
Create a winning team
- Contribute to a shared sense of purpose across the European Advocacy team;
- Recognize accomplishments and behaviour's in a timely manner;
- Have a deep knowledge of Bacardi history, its brand and culture.
Role to Identify, develop, and make improvements to new ideas, techniques, procedures, services, or products: Check - make minor changes
Measures of success
Performance: Deliver target Availability Visibility Quality Price Advocacy Promotion, distribution and affinity scores; Deliver target number of trade shows and consumer events
Critical experiences for success
- Cocktail making experience
- Drinks history knowledge (preferably in rum, Agricole or cachaça)
- Knowledge of the business side of our industry
- Marketing knowledge/experience is helpful
- Computer literacy skills - powerpoint
- Drinks sector knowledge - sales awareness is important
- Ability to present with confidence in front of large audiences (internal and external)
- Professional appearance
- Ability to network and speak well about the brand in all situations
- Likes engaging with bars and bartenders (likes to be social)
- Has a good connection to industry in more than one major EU market
- Preferably speaks a second EU language
- Must be flexible to adjust to different working cultures
- A positive 'can-do' attitude is helpful
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.