About the role
You're responsible for plans, coordination and execution of all the experiential activations and contacts for all brands of the local market (brand building and brand selling) at the FIG (France Italy Greece) cluster level. You help the organization to reach targets and plans. Furthermore, you keep up good relations within the local experiential scene and you're informed about latest sector trends and happenings. The focus area for year 1 is France.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Create and monitor execution of an experiential plan based on marketing (culture and occasion) and commercial objectives (sales and visibility) aligned with the brand's needs & objectives.
The EXP.Lead is responsible for the creation and/or integration of (local) experiential plans, the relation with key-industry accounts and the operational excellence on experiential activities.
The EXP.lead can identify himself/herself with the brands and promote them and act accordingly during all the external Bacardi occasions. An overview linked with the field of activity.
(A= Brand Building activities, B=Trial & Sampling occasions, C= sales events):
- (BC) Recruit new events for France to rotate drinks and sell cases.
- (ABC) - Act as a local key-account in the 3rd space Create and maintain right commercial partnerships with bigger venues, event organizations and contacts and build strong sustainable long-term relationships.
- (ABC) Monitor agency performance and be SPOC 1 for all operational and budget communication and actions.
- (C) Commercial Policy: Follow-up and reporting on commercial performance. Strong relation with B2B responsible.
- (ABC) Budget ownership and Reporting: internal reporting and monitoring of performance.
- (ABC) Strong connection with the field: be present and active on the field and visible in the office. The job of an experiential lead is to bring the experience from the field to the meeting room by intensive communication with team and field - checks.
- (ABC) The EXP Lead is responsible to seek out and develop new brand selling opportunities in defined Third space channels
- (ABC) Monitor all brand activations in close collaboration with all possible involved parties, such as event organizers, external agencies, brand managers, sales responsible ambassadors. Be informed what's going on and keep pulse with execution on weekly base.
- (ABC) Creation (and integration) of (local) experiential plans: align internally with brand directors, CPA managers, Advocacy managers and On-trade sales managers for planning of activity. Be able to produce and execute channel-plans, activation ideas and guidance in operational challenges. Involve trends, field-learnings, experience and agency-inputs. Be the execution expert in the internal planning expert.
- (A/B) Analyzing brand positioning trends in the market.
Measures of success
-Drive results & excellence in execution:
o Grow portfolio in B& C events
o Better execution of D2D activations
o Uplift presence in the 3rd space.
o Structure the experiential activity in the local markets and find economies in infrastructure, planning and agency work
o Monitor agency performance, POSM and infrastructure
- Create a commercial policy which generates incremental value for the company.
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have the following education and work experience:
- Min. Bachelor level, preferably in an economical or marketing-oriented education;
- Min. 6 years of work experience and 3 years in the experiential scene. Ideally possessing an active network within local market events scene;
- Commercial feeling and a born negotiator;
- Hands-on, energetic, flexible and creative;
- No problem with working after office hours or during weekends (according to and respecting local regulations applicable);
- Being able to handle changing work pressure, with a high peak in the months May until September;
- Having a good marketing insight and being organizational strong;
- You can work independently, and you are pro-active and a team player;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Language Skills: French + English
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.