About the role
- Participate in the OTC (order to cash) related processes such as:
- Coordinating timely payment of invoices to maximize cash flow.
- Releasing orders.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Work with Cash Applications to proactively resolve unapplied cash and seek opportunities to gain improvements.
- Response to questions related to the status of the open invoices, payments and credits.
- Full understanding of the customer's strategies, policies and key personnel, as well as Bacardi's terms of sale, internal policies and key personnel.
- Analyze customer deductions and unearned cash discounts to reinforce terms, expedite early payments, and maximize cash flow.
Measures of success
Measures of Success.
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have / be:
- 2-3 Minimum of five years of experience working across one or more of the Invoice to Cash process areas: (Credit and Collections, credit management, invoice collection, deduction settlement, Cash Apps)
- Prior experience using SAP is desirable.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with experience in process and quality analysis.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities while working in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage a rapidly changing environment.
- Professional proficiency in English, Spanish
- Academic Background: Business Administration or Accounting
*Internal applicants should have at least 6 months in their current position to be eligible for this vacancy
The following experiences are preferred:
- Knowledge on the OTC Credit and Collections and Cash Apps processes.
- Experience in efficiency gains thru system optimizations (SAP) and process simplification.
- Experience in Shared Services environment preferred.
- Previous experience on managing the core Collections activities:
- Overdue balances analysis
- Collection Forecast determination
- AR Aging management
- AR Account reconciliation
- Unapplied cash handling
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.