Showcase your on trade knowledge and promote great drinks brands as a Brand Ambassador for CPM.
On Trade Brand Ambassadors required to work for our growing Diageo On Trade team - Salary £27,293 + bonus of up to £3,000 per annum + company car
Territory covering: SW London
If you are passionate about the On Trade and want to play a role in the development of some of the world's most iconic brands then this would be a great career move for you.
What would I be doing?
Our Brand Ambassadors will cover city centres and surrounding areas, calling into on trade outlets (pubs, bars etc) promoting and educating staff on premium Diageo brands and promotions including Hop House 13, Haig Club, Tanqueray, Smirnoff, Guinness and Gordons.
Day to day our Brand Ambassadors will be …
* Training staff on the brands and how to serve them perfectly
* Placing social media posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter raising awareness of any promotions and events
* Creating bespoke offers for the outlets, such as cocktail of the week
* Ensure promotions are prominently featured in each on trade outlet and staff are aware of them and the incentives
* Lead and train on consumer products sampling
* Create new menus suggestion different serving options for the products
Current CPM Brand Ambassadors have said they love their jobs because……
' We build incredible relationships and change people's perceptions so they become advocates of the products'
'I am passionate about the brands I work with and love it when I can influence people to share that passion too'
'Working closely with these outlets gives me a real buzz, I feel really proud when I see the results that come from what we do'
Does this sound like a job you would love?
If so and you have experience of working in the on trade, or sales combined with a passion for this industry, and are happy to work up to a couple of evenings a week to tie in with key promotional events, please apply now. We offer our people great training and promotion prospects.
CPM and you, the perfect cocktail!
Full UK driving licence required.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer.