The HR Manager works closely with the Area HR Director CSE and supports him/her to identify the current and future needs of the business within the cluster organizations.
The position is part of the local leadership team for the clusters and participates in designing HR&OE strategies as well as takes part in change management process in terms of research, projects implementation and then post-assessment phases.
The position plays a vital role in design, adaptation, delivery and execution of HR strategies and acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and line managers in the clusters.
The incumbent is responsible to lead the HR area for Czech Republic, Nordics Baltics, Central Danube and South West Europe. The incumbent will create, guide, drive and deliver the HR projects to ensure effective HR advisory and operational support to local management teams, line managers and employees. He/she will ensure the correct and compliant execution of all the HR processes, in a close collaboration with business leaders and Area HR Director CSE.
The HR Manager works as part of multi-disciplinary project teams to enable the breaking down of divisional and departmental barriers and to encourage the concept of both internal and external partnership working.
- Co-create the business strategy with the CNSE Leadership teams and fully accountable to create, develop and align HR strategies with the overall business strategy and 5C's. Be a sounding board and key business partner to the local Country Mgrs and leadership teams (Czech Republic, Nordics Baltics, Central Danube, South West
- Be a member of the local leadership teams.
- Independently manage all HR related matters and projects within the boundaries of the BF HR corporate and regional strategy and under the guidance of the Area HR Director.
- Responsible for recruitment processes that includes firstly partnership with Global Talent Acquisition, preparing and leading recruitment which is advertising, cooperation with headhunters agencies, meetings organization, leading interviews with candidates, taking part in making decision on best candidate. Leading the offer process with candidate.
- Organizing and delivering on-boarding process for new employees which are collecting all obligatory documentation, signing contracts, safety at work trainings, supervising obligatory medical examinations, brand and company organization training.
- Involved in formulating organization structure development that includes preparing plans for future personnel needs, taking part in the processes of development approvals and final execution of approved plans;
- Involved in formulating & responsible for executing people development strategy in conjunction with L&D, for CNSE, that includes preparing development and training needs and plans for all departments, leading this through the approval processes and final realization of the plans including logistics and preparation necessary learning materials;
- To coach, mentor and provide feedback to the departmental line managers and employees to improve individual and organizational performance.
- To support organizational change ensuring the appropriate systems of performance and development, communications, equality impact assessment, monitoring and review are in place.
- Delivering all remuneration and promotion processes which includes leading annual merit process, leading processes of promotions approvals and execution, monthly payroll supervision, annual and sales bonuses payroll preparation, supervising payments of responsibility allowances, preparing for Financial Manager current employer costs data, cooperation and servicing employees rewards programs; reporting to B-F HQ compensation, HR and benefits departments
- Managing employees' benefits service which means supervision and executing contracts conditions with external companies, updating entitled employees lists; cooperation with company internal departments in different benefits programs for employees, support in organization employees events;
- Responsible for cooperation with external business partners delivering different type of HR services.
- Responsible for implementation and up date of the HR systems.
- Responsible for employees' documentation overall employment contracts validity, supervision over validity of
- obligatory medical examinations, safety at work trainings, collecting and supervision overall personnel documentation necessary for correct employment processes;
- Responsible for preparing, supervising and updating internal HR Procedures & regulations which requires cooperation with external lawyers and leading processes of internal approvals and announcements.
- Introducing and adjusting BF HQ procedures/regulations to BF business unites.
- Taking part in personnel plans development which includes supervision over performance management
- processes accuracy, executing processes for field employees, help with technical service of the appraisal system;
- Representing company in case of authorities inspection or internal audit;
- Advising managers in personnel cases which include leading investigations, termination cases, official warnings, etc.
- Acts as member of local leadership teams and supports them to define business strategies, 15%
- Independent management of all HR related matters and projects within the boundaries of the BF HR corporate and regional strategy and under the guidance of the Area HR Director, 50%
- Coaching, advisory and support for senior managers, 15%
- Responsible for communication with legal advisor 5%
- HR administration and systems 15%
- Master's degree
- 6+ years of experience in HR job, preferably in generalist function in multinational organizations
- Experience in cross-countries HR projects management
- Independent position as HR in multicultural environments
- Good knowledge of Central /South Europe general labor rules and HRM tools
- People oriented and HR passionate
- Time management and organizational skills
- Self-driven and target oriented
- Confident with remote team working and management
- Pro activity and resilience
- IT literate
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Sound judgment and ability to proactively handle work flow and problems
- Business Analytics
- Long term / Broad perspective
- Personal Initiative
- Decision Making
- Managing through ambiguity
- Compelling Communication
- Building Productive Relationships & Partnerships
- Influencing Others
- Continuous Improvement
- Leading Change
Be a Champion
- Driving for Results
- Functional & Technical Expertise
- Champion of People
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.