Responsible for helping to develop and administer Brown-Forman's compensation strategy and framework within our Latin America region. The Senior Total Rewards Analyst will work across the full spectrum of Total Rewards programs to ensure our Total Rewards Philosophy of providing attractive, fair, and equitable rewards is being accomplished.
The right candidate will need to lead and effectively execute a number of our key Compensation & Benefits programs across the region as well as contribute to the broader Total Rewards strategy of growth and structure
This person is expected to help develop, deliver, and communicate total rewards programs that enable B-F to remain a competitive employer as well as to develop and adhere to guidelines that promote fairness.
- Administers the strategy, policy, and design of compensation and benefits for an assigned area of the business. This extends to fleet design, setting the approach for mobile employees, wellness, and recognition programs.
- Point of contact for internal and external knowledge on total rewards programs for their region..
- Undertake research, analysis and support the design of our regional Total Rewards strategy, including individual pay changes, sales incentives design, market trends, ranges, benefits, fleet design, and any necessary customization of mobility packages.
- Assist in benchmarking projects, including job evaluation, internal and external analysis, pay competitiveness, pay equity and make appropriate recommendations for the entire region.
- Meet frequently with employees at all levels to ensure understanding, listens to ideas and concerns, and to maximize perceived value of programs.
- Act as a subject matter expert and all other Benefits, Wellness and Recognition programs across the countries in the Region.
- Assure data integrity across our HRIS systems.
- Manage special projects and serve on projects teams as necessary. Provide support on a variety of projects by contributing to project design, collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data.
- Bachelor's degree required (Human Resources, Finance, Administration or related field is a plus)
- 3-5 years' compensation and/or benefits experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Practical working knowledge of statistical techniques used to analyze a variety of internal and external total rewards data.
- Ability to source and use the most reliable benchmark data to inform total rewards practices.
- Creation of financial models using excel or similar tools to assist with plan design
- Refined written and verbal communications skills. Ability to adjust message to all levels and technical abilities.
- Broad portfolio of facilitation and design tools.
- Knowledge of total rewards principles and design.
- Collaborative approach - connects work to others within the business to ensure relevance and effectiveness.
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel's & Cola, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel's Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman's brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.