About the role
You will lead the cluster experiential team and be responsible for plans, coordination and execution of all the experiential activations and contacts for all brands of the local market (brand building and brand selling). You will monitor local team performance and help the organization to reach targets and plans. Furthermore, you maintain relations within the local experiential scene and stay informed about latest sector trends.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
As Experiential Manager you will:
- Create and monitor execution of an experiential plan based on marketing (culture and occasion)
and commercial objectives (sales and visibility) aligned with the brand's needs & objectives.
- Be responsible for the performance of the local experiential team, the creation or integration of (local) experiential plans, the relation with
key-industry accounts and the operational excellence on experiential activities.
- Identify yourself with the brands, promote them and act accordingly during all the external Bacardi occasions.
- Act as a local key-account in the 3rd space. Create and maintain right commercial partnerships with bigger venues, event organizations and contacts and build strong sustainable long-term relationships.
- Monitor the team in operational excellence of all brand activations, as well as in the process as result in close collaboration with all parties, such as event organizers, external agencies, brand managers, sales responsible ambassadors.
- Create and integrate experiential plans: align internally with brand directors, CPA managers, Advocacy managers and On-trade sales managers for planning of activity. Be able to produce and execute channel-plans, activation ideas and guidance in operational challenges. Involve trends, field-learnings, experience and agency-inputs. Be the execution expert in the internal planning expert.
- Have ownership of budgeting and reporting.
- Stay connected with the field. Bring the experience from the field to the meeting room by intensive communication with team and field - checks.
- Monitor agency performance and be SPOC 1 for all operational and budget and actions.
- Analyse brand positioning trends in the market
Measures of success
- Drive results & excellence in execution:
- Better execution of D2D activations
- Uplift presence in the 3rd space.
- Structure the experiential activity in the local markets and find economies in infrastructure, planning and agency work
- Monitor agency performance, POSM and infrastructure
- Create a commercial policy which generates incremental value for the company.
- Create a winning team:
- Build a strong internal expert department closely linked to other departments: consumer marketing, customer marketing, advocacy and sales
- Create a dynamic, hungry and agile team who connects with our consumers and can create unique consumer experiences.
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have the following education and work experience:
- Min. Bachelor level, preferably in an economical or marketing-oriented education;
- Min. 6 years of work experience and 3 years in the experiential scene. Ideally possessing an active network within local market events scene;
- Commercial feeling and a born negotiator;
- Hands-on mentality, energetic, flexible and creative;
- Being able to handle changing work pressure, with a high peak in the months May until September due to scope of the role;
- Having a good marketing insight and being organizational strong;
- You can work independently, and you are pro-active and a team player;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Language Skills: German + English
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.