Supports the global supply chain by resolving daily issues to complete order to cash processes timely. Leads technical projects for SCI order-to-cash activities including new customers, electronic data integration, brand acquisition and technical projects. Supports new product setup in SAP including Own Distribution markets. Develop metrics and process improvement opportunities.
- Supports global supply chains activities as related to product shipping and invoicing. Leads resolution of day-to-day technical & supply chain challenges that the various Customer Service groups, Logistics, Supply Planners and Shipping teams cannot resolve for themselves. Through this process, this position develops the Supply Chain teams technical and process skills
- Leads E-business activities, such as the expansion of EDI with our distributors and select vendors worldwide. Establish project plans with key customers and IT resources. Lead testing, documentation, master data setup, and implementation.
- Act as primary liaison/facilitator between the global supply chain and the integration with other functional areas within Brown-Forman. Lead project process design, testing, documentation, implementation, and changes. Leads representation of supply chain on technical enhancement/upgrade projects as well as any further acquisitions or portfolio changes.
- Responsible for working with the members of the Supply Chain to create SAP Materials and SKU Master Data required for order processing including; all SAP material master views associated with sales and distribution. This includes assigned Route to Consumer markets which also includes gathering and building cost of goods.
- Develops Ad Hoc reports, metrics and analysis. Leads continuous improvement activities and special projects as directed.
Required Experience & Education:
- Education: Other; Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with three to five years general business with technology involvement; or eight to ten years job experience dealing with customer service, production, technology, and operations.
- Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with three to five years general business with technology involvement; or eight to ten years job experience dealing with customer service, production, technology, and operations.
- Demonstrated high degree of understanding SAP R/3 Materials Management and Sales/Distribution modules.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, mathematical skills and analytical capabilities to determine the origin of data and making independent decisions from data.
- Demonstrated solid Excel and Google Skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of the Supply Chain model.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to respond timely and effectively to multiple inquiries from a variety of internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to work & communicate with diverse International people/groups and understand, respect, and appreciate the diverse differences.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external contacts.
- PC operation proficiencies and operation software's such as Microsoft Word, and Windows.
Preferred Experience & Education:
- Experience: Demonstrated knowledge of customer relations, distribution channels, transportation mode services to domestic and international locations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Business Warehouse (BW) reporting tools.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge proficiency with the SAP Sales and Distribution model.
- Proven knowledge of the production process and multi-plant logistic operations involving high-level shipping activities plus the corresponding knowledge customer service related activities.
- Experience in the Wine and Spirits industry.
Grade: 27 #SM#TSM
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.