Responsible for data collection and database management, including quality control, data harmonization, analysis, and report preparation. Ensures data quality standards in completeness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and timelines of data. Completes monthly tasks associated with global depletion flash reporting.
- Work with external data providers to ensure timely delivery of electronic transmissions, proper code setups, and accuracy of information for reporting analysis.
- Manage day-to-day balancing issues and resolve variances. Communicate issues to appropriate users.
- Manage key master data values. Ensure new distributors and products are added to systems and hierarchies in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage database updates relating to business changes and coordinate updates with all downstream business system owners.
- Ensure depletions for assigned markets are loaded accurately into the SAP depletion management system.
- Assist with monthly global depletion flash preparation and distribution.
- Proactively identify opportunities to automate manual reporting/data processes and manage execution of those projects.
- Continually enhance reports and data requirements to maximize analysis capability.
- Back-up to other data analysts.
- Participate in projects.
Required Education and Experience
- College/University (Bachelors or Equivalent); Ba chelor's Degree with 3 - 5 years systems or related business experience; or 5 - 7 years of combined education related experience; or equivalent education/experience combination.
- Proven mathematical skills with ability to compile and analyze large volumes of statistical data from multiple systems and prepare results in a variety of reporting formats.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Ability to use different systems to quickly automate manual tasks.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, monitoring progress, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, and complete work with speed and accuracy within established time frame in a high-volume, pressured environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with a broad range of internal and external business associates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform and adapt in a rapidly changing environment as necessary ( stress / tolerance / flexibility ). Strong teamwork and dedication mentality.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and overtime as necessary.
- Professional, self-starter who can work independently with little supervision and can exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to adapt to new policies and procedures, and to develop new skills as required to meet current and future needs.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.