The Senior Market Information & Reporting Analyst role is crucial in achieving Brown Forman's objective towards an insight driven organization, by providing the needed market information in order to support business decisions. He / She will work with different partners within the company to help understand the alcoholic beverages market and how to seize the opportunities arising from it.
- Analyses various sets of data, external and internal (Nielsen, Iscam, Macroeconomics, demographics, sell in, trade inventories, takeaways, etc.), and provides actionable insights for the commercial organization in Mexico and CCSA.
- Develops and maintains an array of tools and dashboards that allow the organization to easily understand and use the market information for decision making.
- Measures a set of KPIs for the commercial and marketing areas related to market information (market share, effective prices, average prices, distribution, performance per channel or geographic market, etc.), not just for our brands but for the competitive set, and provides continued support to the organization to ensure the best understanding of these metrics.
- Manages and updates the monthly "Inventory and Takeaway Model", that allows the commercial organization to understand how our brands are performing in the market.
- Actively participates in projects with multidisciplinary groups, providing market information that allows to develop strategies that help improve the performance of our brands.
- Manages the day to day relationship with external market research agencies and consultants. Obtains the necessary information required by the organization from current or new sources of information.
- Communicates sales results to the organization through the "Daily Sales Report".
- Provides the leadership team with ad hoc analyses and specific information as required.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, Marketing, Engineering, Finance or similar profile.
- 3 year experience in similar positions.
- Experience working with Nielsen tools.
- Experience in Business Intelligence and visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- English fluency, written and spoken.
- Knowledge in statistics applied to market research, marketing of consumer products, data base design, processes of information exchange with customers, Category Management, Nielsen, ISCAM.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- Strong communication skills (influencing and listening, presentation, written).
- Interpersonal skills.
- Commercial and financial acumen.
- Strategic thinking.
- Ability to make decisions in an ambiguous environment.
- Team work, including remote collaboration.
- Ability to prioritize, manage and execute tasks.
- Excellent customer service attitude.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications: (including, education, certifications, training, industry, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL Databases, SPSS.
- FMCG or beverage industry experience.
- Specialization in statistical analysis.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.