About the role
You will be the single point of contact for Global Travel Retail (GTR) on Product Innovation. In this critical position, you will be accountable for coordinating innovation planning and launches across brands and all GTR regions ensuring both product and assets are in place and on time. You will ensure all markets have and deliver their innovation pipeline in accordance to short- and longer-term company objectives. You will also be instrumental in collating and elaborating information for the GTR Leadership Team and other key stakeholders, as well as lead ad-hoc projects and brand-related tasks where needed.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
This is a critical role for the delivery of the growth objectives that are part of the Strategic Plan for Global Travel Retail, in which innovation represents a fundamental part. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Project leader for all GTR & E-commerce led innovation, in line with Bacardi Innovapp process. Assisting in the development and delivery of innovation pipelines for core portfolio (Rum, Gin, Patron, Martini, Grey Goose, Dewar's and the Malts) with GTR markets & E-commerce team to maximize the growth potential.
- Own the GTR & E-commerce 12Q plan and monitor innovation development to ensure on time delivery.
- Lead innovation relationships within a matrix organisation. Responsible for co-ordinating all innovation volumes, pricing and commercial launch plans, launch samples, launch sell-in decks etc.
- Own monthly innovation updates with GTR marketing & E-commerce teams.
- Connecting regularly with key stakeholders (OC PMs, GTR Commercial teams, GTR Customer Marketing, Global Brand Teams, & E-commerce team, Project Leaders, Innovation Committee) to get and share information about new and existing launches.
- Coordinate the development of toolkits and other assets (including digital) that markets need to activate innovation successfully.
- Coordinating and following up on all NPD launches to identify gaps and gains vs initial P&L/distribution/ROS objectives and propose corrective actions, as well as other M&E plans that might have been established ad-hoc.
- Achieving maximum scale on all projects by collating bottom-up needs from markets and building multi-year plans on NPDs.
- Management of the asset sharing portal (Creative Hub) enabling efficient and up to date asset publication with Pre- and post-launch evaluation: Work with insights manager to evaluate all 'major' innovation. Post-launch: Evaluate and track all launches against KPIs for 12mths after implementation.
Measures of success
- Performance: Achieve Net Sales Value (NSV), NSV per case & COGs vs target on innovation
- On-time, on-strategy delivery for all innovation projects.
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Demonstrated strong success in project management; An eye for detail in project monitoring, critical-path analysis
- Demonstrated success in a matrix organisation; Comfortable working with ambiguity and change
- An awareness of premium/super-premium brands and luxury environments in which they exist
- Great at communicating and motivating cross-functional teams, vendors, agencies to deliver
- High personal ownership, passion to perform & win
- Experience in brand marketing/innovation is beneficial
- Fluency in English
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.