About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Ambitious Commercial Leaders
We are looking for High Potentials with a commercial mindset, a first experience and a passion for beer to complete our Sales team! We want to offer the Best in Class talents on the market the opportunity to discover and/or grow within our Sales department and widen their experience. Your experience is not purely in sales? No worries, we will be there to coach you and help you reach your full potential!
We aim to find ambitious leaders that can help us reach the next level! Those who are ready to take on tough challenges and adapt to different work situations. Those who have an open and global mindset and connect with others both inside and outside our company. We're a company of owners, and our size doesn't stop our people from making an individual impact.
Do you have the ambition to become a shining Sales Manager in the coming years? Do you believe an experience in Sales can help you become a better version of your professional self?
Are you looking forward to fulfill your potential and be part of the best beer company in the world? Don't wait any longer, take a look at the profile below and apply! We will be in touch shortly!
About the candidate:
- You just love beer, strong brands and innovative ways of doing business!
- You hold a Masters' degree
- You have a proven experience in a Fast Moving environment (3-7 years), with preferably a commercial background (or demonstrating outstanding commercial awareness)
- You have a passion for consumers and are result-oriented
- You are proficient in English, Dutch and French
- You are proactive in your work and are able to cope with short deadlines (at the same time ;-))
- You are a Team Player that can work autonomously and in a structured way
- Excel is like a member of your family and "analysis" should appear on your ID
- Thinking out of the Box is one of your hobbies
- Resilience and Stress-resistance are part of your DNA
- You are looking to give a boost to your career and push your limits in a company that will keep on challenging/coaching you to help you grow into a better you
- You make proof everyday of excellent communication skills and are confident to work/discuss with senior leadership and other departments within an international setting.
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.