Purpose of Role
This role is responsible for delivering superior execution in the on premise across the market with focus on key casino and resort customers. The role will oversee the On Premise Distributor communications, maximizing performance, driving executional excellence and building the capability of distributors, customers and agencies selling/ activating Diageo brands.
Complexity of Role:
- Strengthening brands by growing market share and achieving annual plan
- Delivering best-in-class execution: distribution, display and menu goals
- Identifying and analyzing distributor on premise business and make recommendations
- Leveraging tools to deliver local strategy and market growth
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in the on premise
- Proven history in sales and/or marketing
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of casino operations and 3rd party marketing agencies
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to proactively provide insights cross functionally
- Strong communication skills internally and externally
- Engage, influence, and coordinate stakeholders who have different strategic initiatives
- Financial and budgetary management
- Adherence to compliance, laws and regulations
- Previous people management experience
- A minimum of 5-7 years industry experience
- Working with local distributors, customers and marketing agencies to implement programs with key customers
- Leading and managing monthly KPI's against programming and activation
- Providing communication on marketing initiatives, brand tactics
- Develop and activate annual account plans to reflect brand and customer strategies to support the delivery of business goals while coordinating with sales, marketing, and customer marketing to develop and deliver customer-specific plans
- Leading On Premise promotional initiatives with key customers. Determine if level of investment is consistent with level of results. Develop clearly defined targets to be obtained
- Ensuring the selling initiatives are implemented with our key customers by maximizing performance, promotion, distribution and visibility
- Develops and builds key relationships at targeted key on premise accounts
- Provide support, activation and memorable experiences for both customers and consumers
- Owning the compliance agenda with the outside agency
- Plan out activation calendar against focus brands for key customers.
- Collaborating with NA On Premise Director and distributor partners on national priorities to ensure local activation with key customers.
- Financial Management - Manage A&P budgets for key customer base
- Liaising with On Premise distributor personnel and distributor trade marketing and working in conjunction with Nevada Sales Director.